Author Topic: Custom Avatar Colors  (Read 1061 times)

Yeah so I want to make some avatar colors (or just change the existing ones) and I get the desired color, only problem is that when I save it, the color goes away.

Saving the color should add it to the list/replace an existing one, but it won't update the avatar automatically. You have to re-apply the color on all parts that should have the new one.

Yeah so I want to make some avatar colors (or just change the existing ones) and I get the desired color, only problem is that when I save it, the color goes away.
you might be making the colors transparent, and transparent colors only work with visors. make sure the "A" value in the color-maker-thing is at 1.000

you might be making the colors transparent, and transparent colors only work with visors. make sure the "A" value in the color-maker-thing is at 1.000

still now working.

I remember this bug. I think it's caused by an add-on but I don't remember which one.
Are you also having a bug where sometimes your avatar turns all black?

Go into the "MyDocuments/Blockland/Config/Client" folder and delete avatarColors.cs
See if that helps.

If not, post your console.log

Replace colours that are only near the TOP of the colour list. I get an extended list of colours to change in my custom colour gui, but they don't appear in the actual colour selection gui, so I cannot actually use the colours that are at the bottom.