Author Topic: Transformice is now available on Steam!  (Read 2530 times)

Discuss

I hope there's a manual for playing as a shaman :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 05:52:33 PM by Masterlegodude »

Woah, thats nice being able to play on steam. :D
Sure hope I can link accounts.

I've played this game once and I didn't like it. Most of the maps had this glitchy walljump exploit that was annoying.

I've played this game once and I didn't like it. Most of the maps had this glitchy walljump exploit that was annoying.

I was never able to get the hang of walljumping, which made most maps impossible for me.

I was never able to get the hang of walljumping, which made most maps impossible for me.
Why the community made an exploit that half the people who play the game can't do be a mandatory thing in almost every map is beyond me. But whatever, this is on steam now so cool.

Why make an exploit that half the people who play the game can't do be a mandatory thing in almost every map is beyond me.
I don't understand how it's hard to pull off.

I don't understand how it's hard to pull off.
If you've played the game for a while, yeah it's pretty simple. If you just made an account and wanted to get right into the game like I did, nope.

I remember playing this game back in late 2010 :o

transformice is one of the most on again off again games of the forums next to omgpop and it's neat to see it on steam

Downloaded it, and it's VERY different from what I remember. In a good way, though.

All the maps I've played on so far were good, no dumb ones. Nice overworld map thing to get to training, tutorials, etc. Shamans have a skill tree now, which I think is pretty forgetin rad

I can't figure out how to leave games though

its not a glitchy exploit, it's meant to be in the game, thats why most maps have it.

Oh god, I remember this game so well. Nice to see it get on steam, hopefully it'll get more publicity.