19 year old girl arrested for exhibitionism NOT VOYEURISM

Author Topic: 19 year old girl arrested for exhibitionism NOT VOYEURISM  (Read 8143 times)

Imagine some guy sitting in a chair and masturbating at McDonald's and you are there trying to eat. Now rethink your statement.

i like that idea. imagine someone is masturbating at mcdonalds and its legal so someone starts masturbating to them masturbating and all of the sudden everyone in mcdonalds are just masturbating instead of eating and everyone is healthier for not eating mcdonalds and happier because theyre cumming

what a way to live

it doesnt look like there was anyone around from the pictures that were given in the article and in op
sooooo

Someone walks by in the video and she's constantly looking around to make sure no one is coming by her sooooo

i like that idea. imagine someone is masturbating at mcdonalds and its legal so someone starts masturbating to them masturbating and all of the sudden everyone in mcdonalds are just masturbating instead of eating and everyone is healthier for not eating mcdonalds and happier because theyre cumming

what a way to live
Don't forget, they all become arm wrestling champs.

what a way to live

i'm liking this alternative lifestyle

what a way to live

If you enjoy living like that, you should consider dating a pack of bonobos.

So you are saying it would be ok if an attractive person was doing it but not some fat grease ball dude, am I correct?

in an ideal world but people will get offended at everything

what a way to live
Shall we begin?

you haven't started already?
my snake cannot-
i like where this is going

that's not mayonnaise

if mayonnaise isn't an instrument why how I play with it

if mayonnaise isn't an instrument why how I play with it
Well, You grab a jar of Mayo, Grab the lid tightly, scoop some mayo out with a butter knife, THEN FLING IT AT THE WALLS!!!

it's mostly that idea that it's a felony and not a misdemeanor.