Poll

[]
0 (0%)
[]
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ✵ ✴ - FORUMER OF THE DAY - ✴ ✵  (Read 135025 times)

so what happens when every forumer has had a day
it will be 2035

Alas, my day is almost over, I demand this thread be locked!

why does he have dreams_of_cheese's avatar that is just really confusing
oh he changed it

Hey wow I just noticed I was a forumer of a day
yay

It's already 10pm here in the UK (of the 12th June), and still no nomination for the 12th :(

ohey its still me

clearly i am forumer of ALL the days

It's already 10pm here in the UK (of the 12th June), and still no nomination for the 12th :(
i live on the East Coast of the US so the updates will be in EST

How many times do I have to say I wanna be Forumer of the Day to become Forumer of the Day

I have a preset ordered list of people that will be on here, so don't ask if you can be on it or I will add you to it, then remove you
aka u'll never get picked obvs

How many times do I have to say I wanna be Forumer of the Day to become Forumer of the Day
. I have a preset ordered list of people that will be on here, so don't ask if you can be on it or I will add you to it, then remove you

One too many.

just a day before jurassic world is released
it came out today lmao

it came out today lmao
notice that he said that yesterday

e-maxx is featured but he's not forumer of the day. that's too bad

I have a preset ordered list of people that will be on here, so don't ask if you can be on it or I will add you to it, then remove you
One too many.

I originally was going to put that rule into effect from day one, but I've really let it slide for the past 4 months. This rule is now active because people cannot read things that have been said countless times, if you ask, you get removed.

e-maxx is featured but he's not forumer of the day. that's too bad
forget, my assistant keeps loving that part up lol
expect forget ups because a woman's doing it
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:33:36 PM by Freek »

OK THIS HAS TO BE THE THIRD TIME E-MAXX WAS FORUMER OF THE DAY