sorry,

Author Topic: sorry,  (Read 3341 times)

It's already too late now, he's getting banned because he said "bye" in his post.
I just want to point out that saying bye doesn't mean you are leaving forums. I have said bye when I have finished arguments and didn't feel like dealing with them anymore.

I just want to point out that saying bye doesn't mean you are leaving forums. I have said bye when I have finished arguments and didn't feel like dealing with them anymore.
/support
Users, don't even bother to post on this topic, it's just a waste of time. (mine is too.)

/support
Users, don't even bother to post on this topic, it's just a waste of time. (mine is too.)

and Yes, I still hate "Amir" but I will leave that agruement and move on with life, with retro and modern gaming

bye.....

He is moving on with his life away from the arguments not the blf.

You all who depend and only expect on OP being banned are just starfishs. Got anything better to do?
I don't know, they sorta came to an online forum to do the opposite of being productive.

This is going in my useless facts thread.
what the forget
that's not even in this thread

what the forget
that's not even in this thread

It's from the thread that op is apologizing about

i dont know if this thread was bumped or not