Guys, it finally happened.

Author Topic: Guys, it finally happened.  (Read 2870 times)

When Sonic: Unleashed featured that whole "werebeast" plot line, I lost hope for the series.

Oh well.

That's just my opinion.

When Sonic: Unleashed featured that whole "werebeast" plot line, I lost hope for the series.

Oh well.

That's just my opinion.
i lost hope at sonic heroes

Oh well.

That's just my opinion.

No, you're completely right. It was sega's way of adding in "interesting plot devices" to make people pay money for their stuffty game. They shoehorned in being a werewolf just like they shoehorned in shadow the hedgehog. It's a desperate attempt to make their game cool, when it just ends up being lame.

Segas only good for total war
And theyre bad at that too

This guy makes videos of clickbait so I don't trust him
I didn't watch the video because I can't but that guy has a history of believing clickbait. example is the GTA v specs
all he does is talk about how sega is going to die and if they dont they're just going to barely survive

sega isn't completely abandoning console games, and they aren't selling sonic anytime soon.

Mario kicked his ass from the start anyways.

at least sega has atlus?

persona?
[/quote
I swear to god if they even touch persona 5...

i really do hope they sell sonic to nintendo

at least sega has atlus?

persona?
I swear to god if they even touch persona 5...

see this guy gets it

*sonic is advertised everywhere in persona 5*

bleugh

looks like mario and nintendo won the fight, but I have no sympathy for sega because they produced bad games in 2006 and up. Its their own fault, what a way to forget up a series of games that had a lot of potential