Xephire - Blackmail on team

Author Topic: Xephire - Blackmail on team  (Read 3120 times)

in this game you build a base then you go and kill other dudes and wreck the crap they've built
there's a group (gang) system in it where you can team up and kill more fools and build more efficently
that's basicly it
so this drama is literally like

absolutley void

because they were just playing the game

so this drama is literally like

absolutley void

because they were just playing the game
this is what happens when Damp posts any thread
we all know this

Are you joking? A drama for this???? I was allied with another team on the same server. "We won't shoot you" they said, "we'll help you" the said. They turn around and raid us and take everything we have. Do like I did, join another team, raid the stuff out of them and take whatever they have. Simple.

xeph basically wanted to kick me from my team for no real reason,

his way of dealing with that was to blackmail

And? Is there any real problem with that? I haven't been on the server but I don't believe there would be a rule against it. Just face it, this drama is a joke lmao.

i'm sure you did something earlier on to have this happen

i can't trust you when you can't even get chat images in the right order

i'm sure you did something earlier on to have this happen
We wanted you kicked because you were attacking our base and members. If you actually wanted our team to stop shooting you, tell Charles because I dont lead the time im on.

so what i understand is in a server about shooting stuff you want to get someone kicked for shooting stuff
instead of oh
shooting back?

but then damp gets pissed and

what the forget is this topic

I didn't want xeph to declare war because he is the biggest and the baddest around and they have a Berlin wall.Also I didn't have 10k

Oh, they build the huge wall. That's pretty crappy.

We wanted you kicked because you were attacking our base and members. If you actually wanted our team to stop shooting you, tell Charles because I dont lead the time im on.

The only real time when I shot your guys were when tenletters would camp at the wall to shoot us

I'm sorry to interrupt you and getting the attention you so desire, but do you even know what blackmail is? Without Googling it? Because I don't see a single bit of evidence of ANY blackmailing going on here.

yeah its one of those people who mostly only think the "popular forumers" are good and everyone else is an idiot

/support

thats why some people dont really like BLF's community

*Xephire gets drama'd*

*Xephire used defense curl*

I had to do I am sorry

so you're threatening to kick him because he was playing the game???????????????