Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes

Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 41458 times)

He's a Maxx lite imo
No, think of something worse than Maxx, I know there is.

Anyways, heres his stuffpost on me on the blue's youtube channel advertise post:
except the fact is your videos are stuffter then op's

so, /support
hes an overall starfish as usual anyways.

basically nal is just one of those forumers who thinks he is on top of the world, probably because of his skype circlejerk. he's lord tony but without the hate for ponies imo

basically nal is just one of those forumers who thinks he is on top of the world, probably because of his skype circlejerk. he's lord tony but without the hate for ponies imo
Nope trust me he hates ponies too

gotta bite from the vipe

since when did sarcasm and cussing become dramaworthy
I mean I can understand if he was cussing in literally every sentence or something but
really
on a different note, the viper crap is pretty annoying, I'll say that much

He's been doing it for a while now so why does this have to be the breakdown?

Your right indeed, this drama should have been made alot earlier.

As for the Viper images I didn't get any sort of backlash for them until now so I won't post them. I only found them funny because of an album fitting a situation, I guess its my humor then, which I did get carried away with

The alien block thing I did overreact to but that was because I didn't have any hope for it, as OP was known for making a clan that required you pay to join and that's where my grudge came off of.

I'll just again moderate what I say, as I've been a nice person on here before

Trust me that "viper" stuff, you aren't being as funny as you think you are.

yeah it was funny for the first few posts then people just overdid it. though it did introduce me to an image randomiser, which is now my signature so thats cool

I'm not the only one posting it just an fyi

Might I add that these kids are super annoying and also are basically all the same
Low quality posts, loud ear-rapey videos and
see for yourself then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
promises they can't keep
But that's okay because "ill change"
Take a hint from basically everyone ever called out on being a moron/being an ass
You won't do it.
I for one just think it's annoying unfunny garbage like most similar things

I'm not the only one posting it just an fyi
Yeah, its you plus your personal butt brigade. What am I missing?

Nals generally been an ass for the past while on the forums and he tends to be hostile towards people for little to no reason.

I've also had bad interactions with him, with his clique and him flinging stuff at me every time they can.

I recall he said before that he would change but he did for like the rest of the day and then went back to what he was like prior to that.

also the Viper thing is getting super annoying when its posted like 15 times by both Nal and gatysh in literally EVERY thread.

overall, he's been an starfish and claims he was going to change before, but he never did, so I'm unsure of if hes actually going to change his ways this time.

Oh lord in comes Aoki with his messiah complex and his tendency to be the nicest person on blockland. Obviously Aoki behaves with the utmost respect on the inter-webs and this drama doesn't reflect his behavior.