Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 41462 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272670.225
Didn't notice this topic, probably because it's in the second page. I apologize, then. Post in there if you want to bitch.

No, it just means he lacks credibility. There's no point in entering a cesspool of a personal conflict. If you haven't noticed Nal and Aoki have been stuffting on each other using the forums platforms for no reason other then to bash each other. Aoki comes out as this self-righteous user but in reality he's insulting Nal constantly.
lol dude get the forget out and stop reaching. He made a drama for a good reason, the viper memes were pretty handicapped and annoying. And creditability? what does that have to do with anything? he provided perfectly good quotes and reasoning for making this drama, I couldn't give a forget less who made it as long as they provide  good evidence and reasoning.

I'm perfectly content with Nal trying to change his behavior. We will see how it goes.

I'm perfectly content with Nal trying to change his behavior. We will see how it goes.
This
as long as he changes, he will be fine.

Nah he doesn't need to change

I totally agree
He's being a richard lately.

Nals oovoo click turdgetted me and shoahed my hole s'cool my OC
/supplete

He's a Maxx lite imo
basically yeah. he didnt used to be like this

For clarification Viper isn't a meme, its an album cover

nals personality details him swearing. if you cannot take someone swearing in an argument, you should not be on the blockland forums.

also lol getting mad at viper lol aoki get off your high horse

the viper thing was funny tho

it WAS funny. for the first couple times. then they just overdid it.

listen regardless of what i think of nal

i don't think he's gonna change because he doesn't have any reason to change; he's got his friends, he hasn't been banned yet, etc.

the reason why it seems people on BL never change is cause it's difficult to care about changing when there's no real ramifications for doing so. the only thing that really changes people is maturity