Author Topic: More forum statistics!  (Read 1314 times)

So out of curiosity and some free time I got recently I decided to download all the forum profiles with a script like I previously did with my mosaic topic and use them to find some funky-ass statistics.

Also I know the statistics are very unlikely to be accurate and some of them might be shown on the statistics page of the forums but w/e...

OK so here we go...

General
1. There are a total of 92922 registered users.

lovexxxxx
2. Out of these 92922 users, only 7.5% have set their gender on their profile.

3. Out of these 7.5%, 94% have claimed to be male and 6% have claimed to be female. Yes this means the forum is a sausagefest. Here's a pie chart:

... Oops wrong image, here's the pie chart:

4. Out of 92922 users, only 5.3% have stated their age.

5. Out of these 5.3%, the average stated age is -69 ... lol

6. Obviously, -69 is not an accurate average age, so I've decided to recalculate using a range check. Anyone below 8 (too young to use a keyboard without short circuiting it with their drool) or above 50 (unless we have paedophiles nobody above 50 is likely to use the forum) are left out. The average age in this case is 19 (yay my exact age).

7. The average age of people who have registered within the past 5 months with a range check of 7<n<50 is 12 years. Yes the adolescents are taking over our kingdom take cover.

8. The average age of people who have logged in within the past 5 months with a range check of 7<n<50 is 15 years. Looks like you guys are the adolescents after all... shet.

9. The average age of people who have registered within the first 5 months the forum was open with a range check of 7<n<50 is 24 years. 2 young 4 u bapdsot.

10. Here's a fancy graph of average age against date registered:

Poasts
11. Did you know only 17% of all registered users have actually posted on the forum?

12. The user with the most posts is currently Night Fox with 60770 posts.

User Retention
13. The average user will stop visiting the forum after 4 and a half months of use.

14. The user who has stayed the longest is Badspot (obviously).

That is all folks!

Also a happy birthday to:
Head Crab Ned
Commander Tomoki
mordecai
kenny
Teh Milk Man
Grumpy
Rubrick
glados
maul5151
Strongbadman47
D14LUV4L1F3
Kenny443
Red Cube
Braux
Tomato_Salad
Sideswipe
Merely

If you wish to download the data file to find your own statistics then click here. Data is separated by TAB. Insert into a spreadsheet program blahblah you know the drill... It would be nice if anyone wishes to share any more findings on this topic!

Data valid as of 03/02/2015... Yes the dates in the data file are in the format DD/MM/YYYY AS THEY SHOULD BE!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 04:36:08 PM by General »

day/month/year?

what is this EUROPE

EUROPE*
* is defined as the correct way to spell and display information correctly.

How many users have more than 10 posts, at least one within the last year and have logged on within the 6 months? (AKA, how many active users)

How many users have more than 10 posts, at least one within the last year and have logged on within the 6 months? (AKA, how many active users)

That would be 2715 users out of 92922, 3% of users are "active" :p

Mediafire says "Access Denied" when I click the link.

Fixed
I still can't view the statistics without downloading it.

then download it

Interesting

Download it then
obviously

i remember sideswipe
happy birthday to him

Nvm I pulled a dumb
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:48:46 PM by lightbox »