show us your handwriting

Author Topic: show us your handwriting  (Read 1926 times)

This also counts as "Show us your video game story design work". This is from an old project of mine which I submitted and got full marks for. It was also the "weirdest story" the teacher(s) ever read, but the one they thought was the most unique and meaningful in-so-much-as the symbolism I threw at it.

My writing is so stuff.

This also counts as "Show us your video game story design work". This is from an old project of mine which I submitted and got full marks for. It was also the "weirdest story" the teacher(s) ever read, but the one they thought was the most unique and meaningful in-so-much-as the symbolism I threw at it.

My writing is so stuff.

wanting to see this story, it once again reminds me how much I hate how I blocked imgur from my router qq

did this at work today, trying to come up with a not-horrible name for my story's antagonist

ironically my penmanship has gotten better since high school and I rarely ever actually use it
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:40:27 PM by takato14 »

did this at work today

ironically my penmanship has gotten better since high school and I rarely ever actually use it

is that a furry

what

just read the goddamn writing, I didn't want to eat up more dropbox space by having a second image without the drawing in it

wanting to see this story, it once again reminds me how much I hate how I blocked imgur from my router qq
Click here to read McJobless' very weird game about video games.

Personally, I think my dialogue is embarrassing, and the chapter synopses could have used a lot of editing.

Trying my hand at creating a language.  Ignoring the top line, the text says "Hello there, Blockland Forums!  ~Tuevon, February 5, 2015."

Also, taken on my phone and I didn't rotate the image.  The bottom is the left side.

It gets messy sometimes though.