Author Topic: Most embarrassing moment in school  (Read 3772 times)

Title explains.

OT: My most embarrassing moment was back in 7th grade Some dumbasses sitting next to me in Spanish class screamed out: KATHERINE, (The girl I liked) CHRIS LIKES YOU!!!! (Me)

When Some jerk eavesdropped on me and my Female friend talking and then made me yell out a bunch of things while in the middle of yelling I said "Who cares if I'm a furry?!" So I just said I'm a furry in front of a lot of judgmental people

I have multiple:

Called my teacher grandma once on accident
Got pants'd twice during gym
My friend shouted out who my crush was
I farted incredibly loud in a test

When Some jerk eavesdropped on me and my Female friend talking and then made me yell out a bunch of things while in the middle of yelling I said "Who cares if I'm a furry?!" So I just said I'm a furry in front of a lot of judgmental people
Mate judgement is stupid. I walk through the halls with pony stickers on my planner.

Hmm... I guess it'd be when I had practice before school one day this year and forgot to shower. Smelled like stuff

So, no one was around to see it, so I got very lucky, but I soiled myself.
I was very very sick with stomach ache, and had already been to student services and they called me dad to come collect me. I was just waiting for him to come and pick me up.
And while waiting I felt the need, and I got up to go to the toilet, clutching my guts.
But the toilets were not at all close to the reception area, so I didn't make it.

I'm sure had anyone been about, it would have been quite obvious what had happened.
I could certainly feel what had happened. I could feel it everywhere.

I am very glad that my dad arrived within minutes, and that the halls were empty because everyone was in the middle of lessons.

Ripped my pants almost apart
Had to wear a hoodie around my waist

stuff my pants when my teacher said there was 4 tests in one day

Mate judgement is stupid. I walk through the halls with pony stickers on my planner.
so you're that kid

most embarrassing moment for me was when the teach wanted me to undo his pants in front of the class and give him a lewinsky. apparently everyone in the class was bicurious and needed a demonstration on how to give good head and mr. Stanley wanted an inexperienced heteroloveual to be taught on the fly (no pun intended). it was pretty uncomfortable for me but I had to power through or I'd get detention

most embarrassing moment for me was when the teach wanted me to undo his pants in front of the class and give him a lewinsky. apparently everyone in the class was bicurious and needed a demonstration on how to give good head and mr. Stanley wanted an inexperienced heteroloveual to be taught on the fly (no pun intended). it was pretty uncomfortable for me but I had to power through our I'd get detention
Erm you should have told the police. That is kind of illegal.

so you're that kid
I don't live in Minnesota

are you kidding me they sanctioned it

most embarrassing moment for me was when the teach wanted me to undo his pants in front of the class and give him a lewinsky. apparently everyone in the class was bicurious and needed a demonstration on how to give good head and mr. Stanley wanted an inexperienced heteroloveual to be taught on the fly (no pun intended). it was pretty uncomfortable for me but I had to power through or I'd get detention

slowly breathe in all the attention whoring

now slowly breathe out

what

I don't live in Minnesota
lol @ both

are you kidding me they sanctioned it
Then your whole school is forgeted up.