Author Topic: releasetheblocks2- the most stufftiest person on the forum  (Read 17678 times)

-snipe-

Give an explanation on why you think those things are considered spam and aggression.

Give an explanation on why you think those things are considered spam and aggression.
I'll do it for you:

Countless stuffposts - handicapped, unneeded posts.

handicapped topics - Autistic posts by him that are complete spam.

Forum Self Delete by research and self-drama - and you still like him for this?

RELEASE the roosters!!!!!!!

I'll do it for you:

Countless stuffposts - handicapped, unneeded posts.

handicapped topics - Autistic posts by him that are complete spam.

Forum Self Delete by research and self-drama - and you still like him for this?

If you don't like his posts, then don't bother reading them. I wouldn't guess anyone forces you to.

I wouldn't consider them spam because they aren't in all caps, and they're not complete gibberish.

I just don't get why forum Self Deletes are such an issue. Same with research. (as long as it doesn't cause viruses)

I think I'll re-arrange my words: I don't like him, I just don't have any reason to hate him.

If you think I'm a complete moron for thinking this, that's fine, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Well considering the only forum on the Internet that allows research is 4chan I can see why research is a big deal. But yet we do still get away with borderline research.

I totally agree with the forum Self Delete though. I don't even care if it is just attention whoring because they only get what we give.

Well considering the only forum on the Internet that allows research is 4chan I can see why research is a big deal.

Why do you and others think research a big deal? In what way is it harmful?

Why do you and others think research a big deal? In what way is it harmful?
1. if badspot allowed research for a forum made for minors, he could (and most likely will) get charged for distributing research to minors

2. its agianst the loving forum rules

3. not everyone wants to see what you jack off too, keep it in you loving pants

1. if badspot allowed research for a forum made for minors, he could (and most likely will) get charged for distributing research to minors

2. its against the loving forum rules

3. not everyone wants to see what you jack off too, keep it in your loving pants
fixed typos

I meant why do people think it's bad in general?

I meant why do people think it's bad in general?

depends on a persons morals and beliefs. even if you don't think its immoral and unethical, see point 3, not everyone is a 24/7 horny teenager who only cares about gaining pleasure. it gets really damn annoying listening to people talk about how they jacked off to something or another.

depends on a persons morals and beliefs. even if you don't think its immoral and unethical, see point 3, not everyone is a 24/7 horny teenager who only cares about gaining pleasure. it gets really damn annoying listening to people talk about how they jacked off to something or another.

welp i cant argue with that.

Well considering the only forum on the Internet that allows research is 4chan

Whaaa?

The whole internet?