Funny video

Author Topic: Funny video  (Read 966 times)

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:39:46 PM by CPezz »

This is an ambiguous topic title which is clearly against the rules and the ten commandments.

This is an ambiguous topic title which is clearly against the rules and the ten commandments.

What makes it ambiguous? He just wants us to watch this funny video. No harm in that.

What makes it ambiguous? He just wants us to watch this funny video. No harm in that.
Click to find out
Pretty ambiguous if you ask me.

Pretty ambiguous if you ask me.

Wanting us to watch a video is ambiguous? First time I've heard this.

The title is ambiguous though. It doesn't tell you whats in the thread whatsoever.

Now, it wouldn't be as ambiguous if the title was in quotation and the video was called "Click to find out" and was about click bates. But its not.

This is an ambiguous topic title

The title is ambiguous though. It doesn't tell you whats in the thread whatsoever.

Now, it wouldn't be as ambiguous if the title was in quotation and the video was called "Click to find out" and was about click bates. But its not.

oh okay. All he has to do is change the title then.

OP, change the title.

yeah the title is ambiguous

remember, title changing title changing for the better anyway starts with you.

still ambiguous?

i don't think so
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:44:56 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

It doesn't properly describe the contents. Sure, it might be a funny video, but it doesn't describe what's in the video. For example:
TransAsia plane crashes into river
Horrific video
Which one isn't ambiguous?

It doesn't properly describe the contents. Sure, it might be a funny video, but it doesn't describe what's in the video. For example:Which one isn't ambiguous?

Well, as the previous titled stated: Click to find out. Op found it hilarious, so he wanted to share it with the townspeople. Neither of those are ambiguous either.

Neither of those are ambiguous either.
You do not know the meaning of the word "ambiguous".