Author Topic: [Vinesauce] Vinny's 4 hour real-time corruption extravaganza!  (Read 833 times)

For those who didn't see Vinny's video game corruption stream on Twitch yesterday, he tried out the newest and publicly available version of Ircluzar's Real-Time Corruptor, and the stream went on for about 4 hours

SNES Corruptions

Super Mario World 0:00 | Super Mario Kart 19:10 | The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 30:22 | Donkey Kong Country 50:35 (VOLUME WARNING) | Star Fox 1:13:10 | Chrono Trigger 1:17:33 (SATANIC CARNIVAL WARNING)

Nintendo 64 Corruptions

Super Mario 64 0:00 | Golden Eye 007 13:17 | Mario Kart 64 58:00 | The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 1:00:15 | Super Smash Bros 1:18:42

The Legend of Zelda Corruptions

Tomadachi Collection Corruptions

(VOLUME WARNING)

Let the madness and profuse ear bleeding ensue
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:16:41 PM by Masterlegodude »

why does no one like joel? :(

I can't stand his accent for more than 5 minutes.

his accent is lovey, 20% homo

I like him too
I love all his computer virus videos lol

I watch Joel sometimes, it's just that he doesn't stream things i'm interested in watching, same goes for the other Vinesauce streamers, i feel bad for them, but Vinny just does more things i'm interested in watching

joel has a short temper on the streams sometimes, people make jokes and he gets his panties in a wad about it. i thought he was cooler :( i didn't get to see his rocksmith stream though

Insert Quote
People don't like joel? damn, Me n my friends all love Joel, he was my intro to vinesauce

Why do i miss all the cool streams...(thanks for the links)

forget YOU NORWAY!