Poll

Would you like this mode to be made you can use it for A 3rd person shooter server?

Yeah! We're desperate for one!
11 (68.8%)
No, Might be quite buggy
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Crosshair for 3rd person mode mod.  (Read 1677 times)

Let's hope this mode comes true guys! Get supporting!

It'd need a client/server add-on and it has been discussed how to create it before. However nobody who can code it will, as it seems rather pointless to do so for such a small mod.

This is default with the game, you have a crosshair in 3rd person.

take a pic and show it then cause there isn't none
It'd need a client/server add-on and it has been discussed how to create it before. However nobody who can code it will, as it seems rather pointless to do so for such a small mod.
id prefer client :3
supporting!
and this should be easy to code its just I don't know the torque language all you would need to to is eather make it that it shows in third person but it is shifted up a bit
or make it that it shows but its an edited picture that just shifts the crosshair up
and all those who think it will lag, how? all it does is add a picture and a bit of code in third person
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:22:12 PM by (minecraft) »

it is...?

wat

I'm sorta wondering what it could be used for, because your camera is centered on the back of your head in third person mode.
Maybe for the Survivor playertype, or other playertypes with an over-the-shoulder camera

id prefer client :3
It'd need a client/server add-on.

This is not true, and if it is then please elaborate on the subject rather than saying it is so.

i remember having a crosshair in 3rd person
idk why

i remember having a crosshair in 3rd person
idk why
if you have it please post it