Author Topic: Alternat¡ve - just wow  (Read 20393 times)

Alternative also likes to follow my posts.
For example, about five minutes ago I posted in the GTA megathread asking people if they wanted to add me on PSN and 10 seconds or so later he sends me this:
what your psn name?
I send him a fake reply not giving him it because I don't like him,
Xx_keklord_xX
He responded with,
There isn't a user with that name. Are you trying to fool me? That isn't nice.
maybe if you didn't follow my posts around like a dimwit i'd tell you but im not going to
and then he goes,
If you think I "followed" you to the GTA thread then you'd be wrong. I have been posting in that thread for years..
Alternative at one point had my face as his avatar and followed my posts.
I feel slightly uncomfortable about this but meh.

I thought PMs stood for "Private Messaging".
I have no idea where you got this from. You say its because I pm'ed you "10 seconds later". If you looked at the timestamps the PM was sent 2 minutes after you posted in the thread, not exactly stalker material..

I thought PMs stood for "Private Messaging".I have no idea where you got this from. You say its because I pm'ed you "10 seconds later". If you looked at the timestamps the PM was sent 2 minutes after you posted in the thread, not exactly stalker material..
alright then, still doesnt explain why you used my face as your avatar at one point and acted all freaky and stuff about it

So you post one example of a coincidence and it involves you acting like a total richard? Holy stuff Maxx just shut the forget up and go away. Post when you actually have something useful to say that doesn't make you look like a moron.

So you post one example of a coincidence and it involves you acting like a total richard? Holy stuff Maxx just shut the forget up and go away. Post when you actually have something useful to say that doesn't make you look like a moron.
never acted like a richard
alternative himself said i was "squeaky af" and he's known to have some hatred grudge against me, so i thought it was kinda suspicious.
the drama is basically done here so w/e

i love you so loving much

he's known to have some hatred grudge against me
Yes because I made a name for myself hating you. Sure.

I just wanted to play GTA V  with some people cause I was bored, and you are interpreting it as me trying to get in your pants. Nahh...

Yes because I made a name for myself hating you. Sure.

I just wanted to play GTA V  with some people cause I was bored, and you are interpreting it as me trying to get in your pants. Nahh...
No.

Isn't that the routine for forum/internet fights?
Sure it is.  But it doesn't get anything solved.  It's just a platform for extended rhetoric.

The cause of the grudge isn't addressed well, and both camps are now flinging stuff at the grudges, causing the condition to worsen, and meanwhile, the original grudge, coming from what I can see, is people getting upset over some richardish things that happened in some DM a while ago.

All I'm seeing is "We reserve the right to be richardish and petty."

Worthy of a drama topic, but boy howdy not one this long.

with a few responses to the opposing side there is now a side discussion taking place. its how real discussions work. want to comment on the real drama? go ahead. want to comment on the side drama that dives down into another relatable issue? by all means

Sure it is.  But it doesn't get anything solved.  It's just a platform for extended rhetoric.

The cause of the grudge isn't addressed well, and both camps are now flinging stuff at the grudges, causing the condition to worsen, and meanwhile, the original grudge, coming from what I can see, is people getting upset over some richardish things that happened in some DM a while ago.

All I'm seeing is "We reserve the right to be richardish and petty."

Worthy of a drama topic, but boy howdy not one this long.

I really see nothing out of the ordinary to how blockland drama is performed. I'm not suprised why it has been drawn on for this long.

never acted like a richard
alternative himself said i was "squeaky af" and he's known to have some hatred grudge against me, so i thought it was kinda suspicious.
the drama is basically done here so w/e
Okay, then you either ignore the message or reply "I'm not interested in adding you." No need to give some fake name to look like more of an starfish.

I believe this drama has gotten 5 or so more pages today alone. I don't think that is done. As Aoki quoted, as long as a discussion is taking place the topic is still active.

Irony... pure irony.

Let me break things down for you. You created a comic talking about something controversial in a thread. You post it, knowing that it would be controversial since it picks fun at some users. When it backfires and 2 users get pissed you try to act like I wasn't meant to offend or piss anyone off, just because it was satire or a "joke". Now we are here and you are acting like I'm comparing the comic to a hate crime. I'm not saying that the comic was outright offensive, I found it funny. But some users did and reacted to it, you are dismissing the fact that it wouldn't do that, knowing well it would.

If you don't understand this crash course, I don't know what will make you understand.
im not even sure how to budge you out of your high chair of how im a bad person for making a comic

litteraly all you have to do is look and realize my comic is no different it only got hated because of flat and aoki and how they take things too seriously

seriously, the comic isnt a shining star in the world of brockrand comics, and really i dont get why im suddenly a target for you to try to judge me, it was a drama topic, it was poking fun at how flat kept using me as an example for things and i was annoyed by it, but your implying i genuinely thought that flat should jump off a cliff when the comic is over exaggerated, but yet you keep using the card "you knew it would be offensive!!" really i thought aoki would and flat would ignore it, but no, they got mad.

also, you found the comic funny at the time, but now your angry at me for god knows what at this point because your trying to say that im a hypocrite, i dont even know what to say at this point because this thread was about alternative but really now your just trying to turn it into a rockinboy topic and you've done it before with nal, this is alternative and not me i dont get why this is entirely de-railed at this point, you had your chance in aoki's topic to try to "correct" me, but now you dont, and your trying to make up for it in this topic.

the comic was made weeks ago and its usually forgotten by that point, but with you giving attention to it your just making the situation worse, its time to get over it and move on

and before you say "i dont get it" and try to describe your side of the story of what i did, just dont, is not worth it to keep going.

im not even sure how to budge you out of your high chair of how im a bad person for making a comic

litteraly all you have to do is look and realize my comic is no different it only got hated because of flat and aoki and how they take things too seriously

seriously, the comic isnt a shining star in the world of brockrand comics, and really i dont get why im suddenly a target for you to try to judge me, it was a drama topic, it was poking fun at how flat kept using me as an example for things and i was annoyed by it, but your implying i genuinely thought that flat should jump off a cliff when the comic is over exaggerated, but yet you keep using the card "you knew it would be offensive!!" really i thought aoki would and flat would ignore it, but no, they got mad.

also, you found the comic funny at the time, but now your angry at me for god knows what at this point because your trying to say that im a hypocrite, i dont even know what to say at this point because this thread was about alternative but really now your just trying to turn it into a rockinboy topic and you've done it before with nal, this is alternative and not me i dont get why this is entirely de-railed at this point, you had your chance in aoki's topic to try to "correct" me, but now you dont, and your trying to make up for it in this topic.

the comic was made weeks ago and its usually forgotten by that point, but with you giving attention to it your just making the situation worse, its time to get over it and move on

and before you say "i dont get it" and try to describe your side of the story of what i did, just dont, is not worth it to keep going.

You really are clueless are you... you really don't understand or just refuse to do so.

Okay fine... but your ignorance is literally topping of this stuffcake.

i thought aoki would and flat would ignore it, but no, they got mad.
you made a second comic after that