Author Topic: Alternat¡ve - just wow  (Read 20241 times)

Remise was attacking us and was using that house's checkpoint.
Was that before or after you told people "you have a curfew monday" lmao.
that was literally all the video was
It literally wasn't all about the house. You are literally stupid.

It literally wasn't all about the house. You are literally stupid.
just nal killing remise which is debunked entirely by gumba.
so all your video proved was you are stupid.

Way to take that out of context you sad cuck. You know damn well I only said that to you after I killed you.

just nal killing remise which is debunked entirely by gumba.
so all your video proved was you are stupid.
"Debunked entirely".

He posted an entirely unproven testimony which is already moot because he was one of the loving freekillers lmao.
Way to take that out of context you sad cuck. You know damn well I only said that to you after I killed you.
See you admit it now. You unknowingly admit that you were RDMing. Admittance is the first step to recovery, friend.

I'm going to stop posting in this topic because like 60 percent of the people posting in this thread are Nal's lackeys. Best to stop talking to them before I stoop down to their level.

"Debunked entirely".

He posted an entirely unproven testimony which is already moot because he was one of the loving freekillers lmao.See you admit it now. You unknowingly admit that you were RDMing. Admittance is the first step to recovery, friend.

I'm going to stop posting in this topic because like 60 percent of the people posting in this thread are Nal's lackeys. Best to stop talking to them before I stoop down to their level.
THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!

you said it mate; better to stop before it gets to be like 36 pages long lol

Just because I said that I killed you doesn't mean it was RDMing. Did you really think you were so damn clever in trying to make me look bad? You're actually pretentious as forget holy stuff lol

Alternative,that video is not proof.

Why you ask? I saw a tiny cut when you were facing nal.

This possibly means you edited a part that would lead to consequences.

He gave up but tried to play it off like he won by pretending to be clever in that last post

the entire video is nal shooting someone who probably shot at him or something
remise has been banned/kicked quite a few times from that server
i dont see what it proves, and killing one person is hardly a "rampage"

this sounds like a swell server to play. what's the name of it?

this sounds like a swell server to play. what's the name of it?
kreons community rp idk if he hosts it anymore

kreons community rp idk if he hosts it anymore
he's turning it into a ukraine simulator