Author Topic: Alternat¡ve - just wow  (Read 20240 times)

Ever notice that like, 3 of the 6 people are the same ones always arguing?
ever notice that they were involved with what happened in the op? =^)

ever notice that they were involved with what happened in the op? =^)
I wasn't even talking about you and your droolies but at least you admit it.

I wasn't even talking about you and your droolies but at least you admit it.
i wasn't either

i wasn't either
Who else was involved in the op. Are you trying to insinuate that I am one of the drama queens? Because then you would be wrong.

Who else was involved in the op. Are you trying to insinuate that I am one of the drama queens? Because then you would be wrong.
because nothing you ever do is ever wrong ever

because nothing you ever do is ever wrong ever
That isn't what I said nor meant. Stop trying to interpret what I say as something else so its easier to come up with half a rebuttal, it makes you look less mature than you already aren't.

All the regulars responding in this thread are making complete fools of themselves at this point. This is doing nothing but making you all look bad.
Completely agree.

Maxx being an ignorant starfish as usual. Nal claiming "Stop derailing this thread!!" yet when it gets on topic he and others reply with idiotic pictures. c sticking his fingers in his ears not listening to anybody else while saying the same damn point over and over again. And Alternative and Kochie desperately trying again and again to reason with stupidity even though it is going absolutely nowhere.

If I had to take any side, it would be alternatives. Simply because the arguments of the other side have been so childish and idiotic the past 5-6 pages. It's probably best this topic gets derailed, maybe it will help hide how loving stupid all of you sound.

So from what I understand

• Alternative can sometimes be a bit brash. Like that one guy who says a joke at just the wrong time for everyone to go "oh", stop talking, then continue on like nothing happened after a minute of silence passes.
  • Nal is being oversensitive about nothing, and isn't keeping up with his "DONT FEED THE TROLLS" motto he loves to throw around in a situation like this.
  • Maxxi doesn't know what he's talking about as usual.

Essentially, Alternative is a right big rooster. Okay? Who's  to say Nal isn't also a bit of a moron at other times of the year? It goes both ways. Either way, at the end of the day, neither one of the users isn't a problem user.

People claiming Alternative to be a problem user really must get their feelings hurt easily. He doesn't constantly get banned and come back just to get banned again, he's just a person who's different than you whom you don't get along with. What if I had some strange dislike for Destroyer? That doesn't really validate me wanting him banned for being a problem user. That just means I don't like him.

Also, people who brought up THAT DAMN CLIQUE earlier in the thread were being stupid, no questions asked. It's not relevant in any case.

Either way, this doesn't seem to be a topic about Alternative and his grudge. It seems to be about Nal's grudge against him.

"Yeah, I should totally shoot my gun in the air within a enclosed area. The cops had no reason to arrest me"

Rockin, you just are so hypocritical
your comparing satire to a gun oh my god seriously

if your going to use this quote then you might aswell say everyone in the brockrand thread does the same because my comic is no diffrent

I just noticed this:

the i is really an upside down !

10/10

I just noticed this:

10/10
The regular spelling was already taken as a username.

I just noticed this:

10/10
holy stuff what

what
how did you guys not notice

Pretty spot on, Jubel.

Also,
Also, people who brought up THAT DAMN CLIQUE earlier in the thread were being stupid, no questions asked. It's not relevant in any case.
That was c. From what I understand he is part of that group and he has said this multiple times before. I'm pretty sure that is just their defense when any member of the group chat is in an argument. c pretty much just spews out useless stuffposts 80% of the time and then wonders why he is never taken seriously in any argument. Is is kind of just that guy on the side yelling things while the big boys fight it out.

what
how did you guys not notice
because they look similar why is this a question