Author Topic: Do we really want Blockland to grow to big?  (Read 7022 times)

Why don't we all get a password going around that we al try to rember and then when we host a server for old players we will always used that same password . I am thinking that the pass be SNOT! because no newb would think of that .

Good one and we could have the password hint be "The most important member in th Blockland community" and all the newbs will think the password is Trader or Space Guy.

Or Badspot, you wouldn't really have a blockland community without him.

I say SNOT! Though because some newbs may find out about Badspot .
Maybe Badsnot ?

A fusion of Badspot and Snot?  Hmmmm.....  You are onto something.

A very, very interesting combination, very interesting indeed...

maybe someone could make a banner and advertize it on some forums. i know a lot of forums.
Look guys, unless Oprah suddenly declares blockland as the miracle game that can cure all diseases and focus a kid's mind until it becomes the equivalent of a quantum supercomputer in processing power you can bet Blockland won't be becoming the next world of warcraft or second life. Besides, not all new players are bad. But, the bad ones do get allot more publicity.
Lol

lol this reminds me we had a fat kid selling blockland v0002 on disks for 20$ each and saying he made it so i asked him some questions like whats your ingame name and he said ephi so i was like wrong and then i asked him who made aot he said some noob so i said well that so called noob made blockland and i get our schools police man after him :D it was funny he tryed to run and then just like stoped 3 sec's after he started he got like 140$ off it he got like more pplz to start playing v0002 so for that i hate him. yes this it real

lol this reminds me we had a fat kid selling blockland v0002 on disks for 20$ each and saying he made it so i asked him some questions like whats your ingame name and he said ephi so i was like wrong and then i asked him who made aot he said some noob so i said well that so called noob made blockland and i get our schools police man after him :D it was funny he tryed to run and then just like stoped 3 sec's after he started he got like 140$ off it he got like more pplz to start playing v0002 so for that i hate him. yes this it real
lol thank you for ratting him out.

The above two posts had better been joking/sarcasm....

Badspot + Money = Better game. Or atleast I'd hope so.

Everyone does not know everyone here....

Also, if it grew that big the following would happen:

Better game because badspot would be able to have an entire team working in the game.

High Ids by todays standards would be low, and we'd all be Gods.

More servers=more options, and more creativity.

More building styles would be creating making for better builds.

A kingdom of add-ons would rise.

Badspot would be a rich bas person.

The main core of people now would stay as a community within a larger one that knows each other, just like there is a community off veteran players...

and, if badspot got a bigger staff, new versions like
 v9 for example would have come atleast 2 month ago. and all the time 24/7 there would be lots of servers and not a single one lonely! Lord Pie, go kill yourself.........please.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:37:24 PM by Justin1221 »

more people=more updates=more game updates=more things to do=more players=bigger community=more "budding" forum members=more mods=more gameplay options=more fun!

Everyone does not know everyone here....

Also, if it grew that big the following would happen:

Better game because badspot would be able to have an entire team working in the game.

High Ids by todays standards would be low, and we'd all be Gods.

More servers=more options, and more creativity.

More building styles would be creating making for better builds.

A kingdom of add-ons would rise.

Badspot would be a rich bas person.

The main core of people now would stay as a community within a larger one that knows each other, just like there is a community off veteran players...

and, if badspot got a bigger staff, new versions like
 v9 for example would have come atleast 2 month ago. and all the time 24/7 there would be lots of servers and not a single one lonely! Lord Pie, go kill yourself.........please.
The crap about add-ons is bullsh*t unless every person who joins is magically proficient with torquescript and blender/milkshape/othermodeler

There will always be a few people who know what they are doing with add-ons