Author Topic: can someone make this a music file for blockland  (Read 2296 times)

I'll do it, just tell me where you want it looped

Can you get banned already? This is the third time you've posted in the wrong board.

I'll do it, just tell me where you want it looped
  1:09 2:12 :)

This doesn't go in the music sections. It goes in the suggestions and requests I believe?

that goes over the limit of badspot's rules
Yeah, if badspots finds a song longer than at most 30 sec IIRC he'll kick down your door and ban you with his mighty ban hammer of death

Yeah, if badspots finds a song longer than at most 30 sec IIRC he'll kick down your door and ban you with his mighty ban hammer of death
no, all he said is not full songs cause they'll sue him or some stuff and also anything super long (like 2-3 mins) cause its too long to load isnt accepted

It can be as long as you want, it just has to fit under the 1MB limit. I made a 2-minute loop under that limit before.

Here's your loop: http://www.mediafire.com/download/55fdc8lie27tbp7/Future_Funkizm.ogg
"DerpDerp" Said he was going to do it but i guess he didn't? so i made one really quick. Good song, if you need anymore loops, PM me.

Extra information, this loops seamlessly, it's 40.3 seconds long, and it goes from 1:07 to 1:47.