Author Topic: Tezuni - Removing Credit from RL / Glorified Paywall  (Read 34958 times)

the prices are ridiculous for the bonus features, but other than that i don't see a problem. maybe a bit of kiddy scripting too.

In my opinion, I don't see a problem with selling in-game services.
If someone wants to throw money at Tezuni, You shouldn't try to stop them.

Idiot people are always free to throw money for dumb things, it's their problems. Tez earned money because of theses idiots people.

/nosupport

(I personally dislike tez for his stuffty builds, servers, ego and bad administration).

I'd like to correct some misinformation/misconceptions in this thread about my donation system and servers.  So here are the facts.

Donators get their rank on all of my servers.
Donators get various perks relative to their amount of donation as a free bonus.
Donation goals are not displayed as total revenue, just a percentage. 
I don't disclose or brag about hosting expenses/donation revenue. 

Trails and Rising Lava are made by Zapk.  Download the gamemode and read the description.txt
Trails were ripped out of said publicly released gamemode and inserted into my servers by myself.  I like them, deal with it.
The welcome message means the server is hosted by me and supported through my website.

I'm always adding more perks for donators, so donate today and enjoy your stay!  :cookieMonster:

I'm always adding more perks for donators, so donate today and enjoy your stay!  :cookieMonster:
im going to get nightmares today.

Confirmed for subscription fees in order to keep posting in this thread, and then DLC packs if you want emoticons or witty comments.

Why do you people care so much about what other people spend their money on.
Even more confusing is why you care about charging money for cosmetic features. Yes they were in the addon before, but its not like they were a gigantic aspect of gameplay.

I'd like to correct some misinformation/misconceptions in this thread about my donation system and servers.  So here are the facts.

Donators get their rank on all of my servers.
this is a lie
even plats dont get anything on super creeper and they're the highest donator rank

These donations are fine, trails don't give you an advantage over others

Jailbreak on the other hand gives donators all the stuff to make it impossible to kill them, speed boosts, OP weapons and a reason to be roostery to everyone, if you wanna complain about donations on tezuni's servers, complain about that

people can spend their money on whatever the forget they want, problem solved.

wow this thread isnt stuff after all. witnessing seventh assrape op and outpacte was great
what will happen next

wow this thread isnt stuff after all. witnessing seventh assrape op and outpacte was great
what will happen next
um he didn't say anything that hasn't already been said

um he didn't say anything that hasn't already been said
*insert big useless argument here*
yeah.... but it was entertaining

this is a lie
even plats dont get anything on super creeper and they're the highest donator rank
he said they get their rank on every server cant you read

*insert big useless argument here*
yeah.... but it was entertaining
micro transactions is a very debatable topic, js