Server - Forever Hallway

Author Topic: Server - Forever Hallway  (Read 5800 times)

I didn't make it got too bored

Apparently if you auto-walk, one of the admins will stand in front of you, and if you do not make any moves, they will turn you the wrong way. This aggravated the stuff out of be because I was on the server for 4 hours and had to quit because I didn't know which loving way I was going.

Apparently if you auto-walk, one of the admins will stand in front of you, and if you do not make any moves, they will turn you the wrong way. This aggravated the stuff out of be because I was on the server for 4 hours and had to quit because I didn't know which loving way I was going.
hit f2 and see if your score is going up or down?

It lacks a tangible sense of resolution at the end
i give it a 5.5/10
the server is a metaphor for life

You need 65.8k steps to reach the middle, auto walking isn't any use due to tolls an traps, so yeah, good luck with that, it was easy for me cause of Bit :p

Memorizing floor patterns is a good strategy

your fault for autowalking
i was actually at my computer the whole time I was walking

i am on a journey alongside tetrahedron and some dude constantly jumping

Duuuude

I was Garfield :O

People who autowalk and then go afk will be dealt with.
Dragon, last time I hosted this you did the same damn thing.

that's a pretty smart way of dealing with them tbh

i autowalk but just browse the forums with the steam overlay to keep an eye on my walking
holding w forever kills me

i autowalk but just browse the forums with the steam overlay to keep an eye on my walking
holding w forever kills me

that's why you put a rock on the W key.

Made it all the way to the end just to get bricked. Kinda pissed me off after wasting 5 hours of my life just to get kicked.

Made it all the way to the end just to get bricked. Kinda pissed me off after wasting 5 hours of my life just to get kicked.
ha