Server - Forever Hallway

Author Topic: Server - Forever Hallway  (Read 5784 times)

so what even causes getting bricked

ha
What karma caused me to waste 5 hours of my life lmao

People who autowalk and then go afk will be dealt with.
Dragon, last time I hosted this you did the same damn thing.
What do you mean the last time? I am referring to the most recent time I went. And I don't go AFK, I am still on my cppmuter but building other stuff on my other blockland. I actually check quite frequently, but It seems i'm not checking enough. I also questioned you when I was fetched the wrong way, but you refuse to admit that you or one of your admins fetched me. I had played this another time before the most recent one, and didn't autowalk. I was active the whole time, but sadly. I had to go. :'c

What do you mean the last time? I am referring to the most recent time I went. And I don't go AFK, I am still on my cppmuter but building other stuff on my other blockland. I actually check quite frequently, but It seems i'm not checking enough. I also questioned you when I was fetched the wrong way, but you refuse to admit that you or one of your admins fetched me. I had played this another time before the most recent one, and didn't autowalk. I was active the whole time, but sadly. I had to go. :'c

To be honest, it wasnt me who did anything to you. That was my co-host Mute who "dealt" with it.
He was periodically checking people to see if they were afk and apparently you hit the criteria.