Author Topic: C - stuffposting, Flaming, Generally being an starfish  (Read 10299 times)

C, or creativename, has been a complete starfish on the forums for a long time, he tends to flame people for very miniscule reasons, and his posts tend to either be dumb, mostly irrelevant stuff or him trying to insult/jab at someone.

Some examples of his posts:
THE MADMANS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES GONE MAD FROM THE MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MADMAN TO OP NOW
oh god im in his signature

i feel tainted someone give me a sword so i can commit seppuku
THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!
THAT DAMN CLIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!
ker blam
seriously can you speak english
you seriously need to forget off. someone points something out and you go all defense mechanism because you don't want to get kicked in your .5 inch metaphorical richard. your ego is as fragile as an old woman's back.

C's previous account was also banned from him being a starfish to people

Destroyer summed C up pretty well too:
From what I understand he is part of that group and he has said this multiple times before. I'm pretty sure that is just their defense when any member of the group chat is in an argument. c pretty much just spews out useless stuffposts 80% of the time and then wonders why he is never taken seriously in any argument. Is is kind of just that guy on the side yelling things while the big boys fight it out.

Overall, most of C's posts are either insults hes throwing at people for tiny reason, or stuffposts. he needs to stop and either fix his act or leave.

I was waiting for someone to make this for the longest time, lol.

inb4 nal and his friends

Yeah this shoulda been made like a month ago.
I was waiting for someone to make this for the longest time, lol.

inb4 nal and his friends
plz don't bring up nal

this thread pretty much exists because you share grudges on eachother

It's not just him he's being a douche to, it's other people as well.
Did you even read the topic?

I never even hated him until he started being an starfish, me and cret we're actually pretty good friends for a while back last year around January-May, then he started making non-stop jokes about the whole bird thing, me and him got in a argument or two and I distanced myself from him, where he then proceeded to jab at me on the forums.

and, like zan said:
It's not just him he's being a douche to, it's other people as well.

/thread

I'm not gonna exactly /support or /nosupport, but I do think his name is NOT creative   :cookieMonster:

c is quite a friend
i will assure you that i am exclusively hetereoloveual.

i will assure you that i am exclusively hetereoloveual.
does this mean you're excluding heteroloveuals from your loveual life?

what's so bad about ker blam