Author Topic: C - stuffposting, Flaming, Generally being an starfish  (Read 11159 times)

c trolls pretty hard but his fuse is too short so he ends up making a fool of himself

be nice and stop feuding with dudes on the internet, you probably would look less like a mook if you did so. i know from experience that berating one person constantly usually makes you as bad as them.

be nice and stop feuding with dudes on the internet, you probably would look less like a mook if you did so.
I think he transcended mere mookdom around the time he got permabanned for harassing flatflyer and dropped money on a new key so he could continue doing the same behavior as before. He has now become a bona fide palooka.

I think he transcended mere mookdom around the time he got permabanned for harassing flatflyer and dropped money on a new key so he could continue doing the same behavior as before. He has now become a bona fide palooka.
We have to stop him before he goes all-out pizookie.

We have to stop him before he goes all-out pizookie.
I'm sorry, but it's terminal. All we can do is report his posts wherever he tries to troll and be there for him in his final moments.

why are people with anime avatar always starfishs lol
Most of them are coders, too.

C is a cunt. He's attacked me multiple times without provocation. /support

Madman really is a piss poor excuse to provoke Flat, if he really weren't targeting, he'd probably draw madman attacking someone else's OC by now, but it'd be no fun to him because nobody else really cares as much as flat.

I'm sorry, but it's terminal. All we can do is report his posts wherever he tries to troll and be there for him in his final moments.

Tis a shame... we need a cure for becoming a pishopin

also worth mentioning: c's insistence to permanently kick Maxx out from that one forum waiting room thread for no real reason
that was annoying

actually, I regret to inform you this, but

my loveuality is one of importance to me.

my loveual attraction, is scientifically diagnosed as 'heteroloveual' - as in I am only loveually attracted to females, as I am a male. unlike, however, whatever previous events lead to the conclusion that I am homoloveual.

thank you for your time.
Blasphemy! This man is telling lies! He is most definitely not straight, and I can tell for certain. I mean, I'm the founder of the Straight Megathread™.
Proof:

MyCreativeName - Straight.
Directly from the first Straight Megathread™, we can see the text is PINK! In a straight man's eyes, this means pure non-straightness.
And let's not forget, from Straight Megathread™ V2:
MyCreativeName - Confused.
It clearly does not say straight. Whatever "confused" means, I know it's not straight.

"But Awesomebread, how can we know for sure the Straight Megathread™ is trustworthy?"
It's simple. If you witnessed the first Straight Megathread™, you should remember when we fellow straight men declared Flatflyer non-straight. A straight man never lies.

its barely even one paragraph
stop being lazy
He's too busy trying to figure out how to crash it!!