4 (4.5%)
with a rope
13 (14.8%)
with a dagger
3 (3.4%)
with a candlestick
10 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Who killed Mr. Boddy in the study and with what?: the great debate topic™®  (Read 372898 times)

in that particular order?
flip get laid and get food.

or in your case take off get laid.

DUDE MY TIME TO SHINE

1. GET PAID
2. GET LAID
3. GATORADE

meaning life milk goat

The meaning of life is to serve as maintenance for the environment. The meaning of life is infact death. We only serve to decompose and fertilize the ground so that plants can grow and feed other animals.

The meaning of life is to serve as maintenance for the environment. The meaning of life is infact death. We only serve to decompose and fertilize the ground so that plants can grow and feed other animals.
I mean if we are taking this from a scientific standpoint, the point of life is to reproduce. So forget bitches everyone woooooo

I mean if we are taking this from a scientific standpoint, the point of life is to reproduce. So forget bitches everyone woooooo
Actually no

This is just a secondary objective to help us fulfill our primary objective

To pass on information, clearly. That's what the human's over-complicated system of giving themselves meaning boils down to. We're not even a blip on the radar in the grand scheme of things, we just know how to act like one.

I want to get cremated to spite that.

Meaning of life - get laid over and over.

the way I see it
life in general (not just intelligent life) is about getting better
for simpler animals that means surviving and reproducing to pass on better genes, until some line of organisms eventually reaches the point of intelligence
and after that I guess it's debatable what counts as "getting better" but personally I think it means technological advancement