4 (4.5%)
with a rope
13 (14.8%)
with a dagger
3 (3.4%)
with a candlestick
10 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Who killed Mr. Boddy in the study and with what?: the great debate topic™®  (Read 372877 times)

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS richard CHENEY MADE MONEY OFF OF THE IRAQ WAR BUSH DID 9/11
.................................wrong topic.

.................................wrong topic.
thats what bush would want you to say you sheep

its a giant cardboard cutout in the sky
is that why the cheese on my pizza tastes like cardboard

10. the votes don't matter. not being circumcized is wrong and you're all going to hell
Don't worry, I'll save you a seat.

Don't worry, I'll save you a seat.
wtf why would he sit beside you

there are like 50 other people to sit by

I'm the only one nice enough to save him a seat. :c

rocket fuel can't melt aliens

Actually yes. Our moon landing was the catalyst for Riddler's supposed Self Delete. When we landed there, we awoke the alien time travelers, who then decided to go back in time and kill Riddler, because he was terrible, and nobody liked him.

*cracks knuckles*
there are 0 health bananafats of circumcising your infant who, chances are, wouldn't want this to happen if it knew what the forget was happening. the lazy ass parents wont have to teach their infant how to wash their richard, but other than that all you get from circumcision is a chance of killing the baby, possible scars, both physical AND mental, a loss of feeling in the richard, possibly very bad loveual problems, and depending on how the doctor performs the circumcision, the event will be accompanied by profuse stuffting, bleeding, and crying.

for the love of god dont mutilate your child's richard unless absolutely necessary. (aka health reasons, look at the post above me.) when they're an adult and informed on the situation they can choose to do it. though who tf knows why you would.
I dunno, I'm circumcised and my richard looks just fine, functions properly, and I'm obviously alive.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:18:01 AM by Alyx Vance »

rockets resemble uncircumcised snakees therefore satan went to the moon which is actually hell
meaning that neil armstrong literally went to hell and back

Because it looks disgusting? This isn't a fact, but just my opinion.

are you a snake connoisseur?

If it didn't happen then America is corrupt