4 (4.5%)
with a rope
13 (14.8%)
with a dagger
3 (3.4%)
with a candlestick
10 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Who killed Mr. Boddy in the study and with what?: the great debate topic™®  (Read 350722 times)

forget you.

Jealousy does not become you.

Second place does, though :)

shiners bar and grill has some damn good pizza aside from the whole cutting it into squares instead of cutting it like a normal human

I make the best pizzas, you friend.

guys my family doesnt agree with our lord and savior Papa Johnson even though hes my dad
1 like = 1 prayer

I make the best pizzas, you friend.

Implying they even have pizza in Argentina. Quit your dreaming and go back to eating maize or whatever grows in South America.

Pizza is Italian and Italy was the Papacy. South America was the Iberians and they didn't like the Papacy because the Pope liked France who wasn't liked by Spain. QED; Spain no have pizza and South America no have pizza
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:53:16 PM by Tokthree »

i almost literally can't stomach pizza hut at this point, it was stuff to begin with but its the only pizza my dad gets, and we get the nasty af sauceless stuffe and i want to die

little ceasars is gross but it's five bucks so w/e i guess

both dominos and papa bless johns are loving amazing compared to the other two, but i like them both for different reasons and can't choose

Implying they even have pizza in Argentina. Quit your dreaming and go back to eating maize or whatever grows in South America.

Pizza is Italian and Italy was the Papacy. South America was the Iberians and they didn't like the Papacy because the Pope liked France who wasn't liked by Spain. QED; Spain no have pizza and South America no have pizza
brother Argentina can easily be called "New Italy".

brother Argentina can easily be called "New Italy".

Probably why papa Spain abandoned you when you went through your rebellious teenage phase

Yes now i make best pizza acapiche?

papa and the hut bay-bee

Yes now i make best pizza acapiche?

Explain why Italy hasn't adopted you then.

Case in point; you're still Spain and Spain no have pizza