Author Topic: I can't see faces or decals  (Read 3132 times)

Well, I can't see faces or decals.
Not only that, but I can't set my face or decal, it doesn't show anything for me to select.
I've had this problem since I got blockland.
I'm using a mac + steam incase that helps.

verify the files with steam

Mind re-creating the issue then posting your console.log found in your Steam/SteamApps/common/Blockland directory?

Okay.

Executing config/client/avatarColors.cs.
Loading object base/data/shapes/player/m.dts
ERROR: File "/thumbs/" is not in one of the default directories
etc.
You apparently have a bad add-on that is conflicting with the default player faces/model/whatever. Try removing a few of those useless client/script/gamemode add-ons.
As well as:
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Bot_Dinosaurs.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Brick_15xSet.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Brick_20x_Height.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Brick_bigfrog2008s_#C81B6D5.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Brick_Corner.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Brick_PrintBaseplat#C81B4E4.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/DayCycle_RainbowAnd#CA6D0C5.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/GameMode_Bedroom_Tr#BEC9E55.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/GameMode_Blockheads#EF1CAB2.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/GameMode_Exploding_#EDBB329.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/GameMode_Ninja_Jump#EF1CAB4.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Gamemode_RocketJump#EDBB328.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer_Bou#EDBB30E.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer_Sea#EDBB30D.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer_Tre#EDBB312.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Gamemode_Super_Murd#EA23EE3.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/GameMode_Top_Down_A#EDBB320.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Particle_Holographi#C73BCF2.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Particle_Holographi#C73BCF6.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Particle_Holographi#C73BCFA.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Print_1x1_VehicleSy#C73BDD7.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Print_1x2f_DemiansM#C73BDDE.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/SuperCreeper_Abando#E702E5F.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/SuperCreeper_Comple#E702D17.zip), need to handle this better...
Error opening zip (Add-Ons/Water_Money.zip), need to handle this better...
As those seem to be corrupted on your end.

Still didn't work.
Remember this:
I've had this problem since I got blockland.

Have you ever tried reinstalling?

Have you ever tried reinstalling?
I've reinstalled multiple times while the problem existed, even at one point forgetting to keep my add-ons folder.

the things with a hashtag and a numbercode is probably something with mac os x's default zip archiver application... dont know about the ones with a clean name through, still i think its the zip archiver

i suggest u to try using windows xp or 7, totally solved my problem on mac since i ever had it

ur best try is to try switching the default zip archiver to something that is more compatible with other types of .zips

dont ask me im not some pc professional

the things with a hashtag and a numbercode is probably something with mac os x's default zip archiver application... dont know about the ones with a clean name through, still i think its the zip archiver

i suggest u to try using windows xp or 7, totally solved my problem on mac since i ever had it

ur best try is to try switching the default zip archiver to something that is more compatible with other types of .zips

dont ask me im not some pc professional
Yes you are.

Well I got some help in-game and found out that it's the steam+mac combo making the game do it, and the original launcher works fine.
I could make it work if I unlock the original blockland but I can't figure out how to get the key out of steam, halp.

Steam doesn't have a key.