HEX Color Birthday Game! V1

Author Topic: HEX Color Birthday Game! V1  (Read 1103 times)

Dafuq?
#RRGGBB.
Anyone born before the year 2000 will have aa high Blue number making it blue. Anyone born after the year 1999 will have very low numbers in general, making them black.

Getting only the last numbers of either would be better since you could cover more of the spectrum.
Like,  26 December 1995 would be 2(6) 1(2) 199(5), aka 662255

#271200 DD/MM/YY
or
#122700 MM/DD/YY

Dafuq?
hex colour isnt just some random colour picking code, its RED RED GREEN GREEN BLUE BLUE with each of those being from 0 - F.
so FF0000 would be pure red as it is highest red and the other colours are nothing.
FF00FF would be purple as it is highest red and highest blue, mixing them together.
With this we're taking A-F out of the range so our colours won't be very bright. And, the age range of this forum isn't by much, so you're gonna get from xx xx 90 - xx xx 99, which is a high amount of blue. After that, 00+ means there isn't a lot of blue so the colours would be a mix of the others, reddish or greenish. Keeping in mind that the months would be 1 - 12 and the days would be 1 - 31, so the order you put your date in will matter a lot.

as a DDMMYY format, my color is this
as MMDDYY
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 06:45:58 AM by Niff »

█████ Month first.

█████ Date first.

I think the first one looks better. The second is too purple.

Holy  stuff I guess this is why it's my favorite color

We can only get dark colors because hexadecimal uses a-f as well as 0-9. Also, since months can only go up to 12 and days to 31, we're practically guaranteed to get either dark blue or black depending on whether we were born before or after 2000. I suggest a revised method of calculation.