Author Topic: Mini tank player  (Read 2216 times)

250 health
size of the player
obviously a tank vehicle but playable as a player
uses tools/weapons from in its top
slow? maybe fast cause its small?
explodes on death
cant jump

dude please stop making suggestions and requests
i know this sounds ridiculous but you're excessively posting in this board
also

dude please stop making suggestions and requests
i know this sounds ridiculous but you're excessively posting in this board
This.

You need to realize, that to create even the most basic-looking element in a game, it takes a lot of work and motivation. You can't just expect someone to crap out a labor that requires inspiration and motivation every time you get the slightest of an idea.

For example, I can see huge amounts of work going into this very suggestion.

i cant, just no

stop
just stop

Why do you think that's alot, I lowered my posts by alot
Only?

Quite clearly, not enough. Stop making suggestions, unless you actually start thinking them through and are completely positive that they carry actual value towards the game.

Quite clearly, not enough. Stop making suggestions, unless you actually start thinking them through and are completely positive that they carry actual value towards the game.
I only suggest things I plan on actually properly using, for example I want this addon because I want to make a tank dm but I don't want to have to loving go and somehow make it so that the players automaticly jump in the vehicle and even then what if the vehicle is already used then what? are you going to just loving walk around in the server and eventually leave because all of the vehicles are already in use, so it will be better if I had the tanks be a player, so please, stop hating because its not killing the forum or breaking any REAL rules like spam because im not spamming, I want the addons I am suggesting for a reason and why do I need to think of it, it does carry actual value if I am going to loving using so why don't you think if YOUR post actually carries value to this topic
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:19:09 PM by (minecraft) »

- snip -

If you took the time to think about it though, you can force players to stay in their vehicles.  Use a onVehicleLeave (i think) > player > kill

If you took the time to think about it though, you can force players to stay in their vehicles.  Use a onVehicleLeave (i think) > player > kill
i didint even ask...

I still want a player, and the player uses weapons  that comes from the top of the player not  nor is a turret already on the player and having a vehicle means you can't shoot your guns without exiting which won't be allowed, or switching your seat wich means you won't be able to drive AND shoot

The main untold reason why I want this is so I can have players drive their tank without anyone else WITHOUT turrets and instead use their own guns to fire without having to switch seats, I also need this because I want to combine the playertype with the randomizer events and CTF could you guys please stop unsupporting because I want this more than any other requests

No one will take the time to do this.

I only suggest things I plan on actually properly using, for example I want this addon because I want to make a tank dm but I don't want to have to loving go and somehow make it so that the players automaticly jump in the vehicle and even then what if the vehicle is already used then what? are you going to just loving walk around in the server and eventually leave because all of the vehicles are already in use, so it will be better if I had the tanks be a player, so please, stop hating because its not killing the forum or breaking any REAL rules like spam because im not spamming, I want the addons I am suggesting for a reason and why do I need to think of it, it does carry actual value if I am going to loving using so why don't you think if YOUR post actually carries value to this topic

saving this for later.

Damn this is salty.

Seriously, though.  You can handle everything with VCE, zone and vehicle events.  This topic would have been taken a lot better if you just would have requested an eventer to help you.

Frankly, this is Blockland forums S&R.  The community decides if we need something based on the response.  And based on the response to the topic, it this suggested content is unnecessary.