Author Topic: {LV}Clan  (Read 5530 times)

The server is up a lot...

it may be but i never see it due to the fact im on the other side of the planet
and time zones a different

get on msn more oftent....and i would host for you..

green link has been removed from the clan he has no respect for others......bla bla bla

Ha your logo is a microsoft powerpoint/whatever text thingy

Join this clan and you will lose all opinion...
 I know I was a former "Leader" of {LV} clan. It is not worth while.
  It is sad that the only girlfriend that Zoneark, can get is becca...
   We sometimes did fun things on the {LV} server, but unfortunatly this clan is being invaded by noobs (already has). Someone will always do /slayall and everyone will die over and over....and by the one millionth time you will lose all your respect and go all out on this clan...you will get unhosted and then banned - yet Zoneark can get mad, say, do what ever he wants. What a good example he makes. I think this clan will die or one of the leaders will commit Self Delete.

Just don't join this clan - it aint worth it!

We sometimes did fun things on the {LV} server, but unfortunatly this clan is being invaded by noobs (already has). Someone will always do /slayall and everyone will die over and over....and by the one millionth time you will lose all your respect and go all out on this clan...you will get unhosted and then banned - yet Zoneark can get mad, say, do what ever he wants. What a good example he makes. I think this clan will die or one of the leaders will commit Self Delete.

your so right about the Self Delete part arn't you planning to do that?

lol

we now have a clan dedi up thanks to bosch :D

I made my App in th Clan server... tell me if i'm in ok?

Welcome to {LV} bio spark

your ID has been added

Name: Maxwell
BL_ID: 1588

Here is my build i hope you like it,  :cookieMonster:

thank HPRC for hosting our dedi we are glad you are  :D