Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303541 times)

not a fence; a wall
KEEP THE FENCE
i shall keep the fence then, also slightly updated picture

Edit:
So I'm thinking about the general layout and I think that I'll make the guards spawn (aka armory) inside probably the center of the main wall, and prisoners will spawn in a complex nearby the wall on the opposite side nearby, and all the games and stuff will be sort of scattered around with a pit in the middle probably. It'll be a mostly outdoors map except for the initial spawn areas and the wall itself. I'm not sure what to put on the other side beyond the fence. More games? Hidden weapons? Barren wasteland to more accurately depict what Mexico should look like (aka leave it alone)? I think there's enough space on just one side to put in everything necessary, but I'll see when this gets to a more presentable state.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:12:02 PM by Brikichu »

would building a gallows be too dark for the server

Can't join server. I keep getting a Missing Sequence thing.

Edit: it works now
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:29:22 PM by are you my ghost »

Hi, i feel i was unjustly punished by Clockworker ID:113407

I was guard banned for 15 rounds because of attempted murder of an LR prisoner.

I feel this is unjust for the following reasons:

I attempted to joke with the admin by screaming "Die" after losing an Last Request and then running at Clockworker and swinging my baton once or twice for (100% serious on this next part) 1 second and was planning on using cntl k after jumping at him (Clockworker was a good distance away from me and would not have been killed in that 1 second for sure)

https://gyazo.com/23c10f5fa2cbe9a9d2a73a0d76b38b39

I was then force killed in an act of defense by the admin 1 second into my joke. Rather than explaining what i did was against a rule or asking if i was trying to kill him i was banned for 15 rounds without a word.

https://gyazo.com/805fe2b1518352977ce37dee01e43aad

(Being defended by other players)

https://gyazo.com/c16bd340b48f1e73d80a3945df3aa527

https://gyazo.com/09a5b4802bbf208deb7205742a5045e0

I also feel this was unjust due to me having 1 PO and not even receiving any warning or there being any rule about joking around with LRs.

Thank you for reading my complaint.

What you did showed no signs of it being a joke. The actions you took were all pointing to you being mad at losing the /lr and trying to get revenge. There was no time to warn you or talk to you so I did what I could. You didn't contact me at all between the time of me slaying you and you getting a guardban to tell me any information that you didn't intend to kill me. Killing the /lr prisoner, as well as attempting to, is a severe offense and I thought that matching the length of the ban on your previous offense was fitting. I don't think that you should have your guardban reduced because it was a "joke".

-snip-
Sounds to me like you were looking to instigate something. Having a name like that and having a kind of PO that only the most problematic users receive, this all adds up to an appropriate action by Clockworker. It becomes even more obvious when you take into account your confronting attitude. And that's just what I can gather from the screenshots you provided, which may very well be distorted to support your case.

Why would you joke around when you know it could break a rule?

admin brutality
Hi, I feel I was unjustly punished by the police.

I was joking with a cop and I screamed "die" at him and ran towards him while waving around a gun and was planning to commit Self Delete before I pointed it at him, but I got gunned down by his cop buddies one second into my joke! There's no way I could've actually shot him I mean come on!

edit: on topic though like everyone else said you shouldn't joke around like that because I can guarantee you that there have been instances where others have done the exact same thing you've described and actually killed the prisoner.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:24:28 PM by Brikichu »

whoever decided to give me VIP, thank you so much
you have been blessed by the queeb

We're in need of some more Moderators to help run the server. If you're interested please apply here: http://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7 using the application format.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 03:19:16 PM by Crøwn »

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:51:03 PM by Kat9000 »

Name:      Tabby Kat
BL_ID:    206490
Timezone:   Atlantic
Times you would be able to play mostly:  3:00-8:30 pm
Why should you be a moderator?:  I have played many hours on this server and actually being able to help would be amazing. What? You say I would goof off? I'm a changed woman! This role in the server would make me feel useful, and the commands? I know them all.
Do you have a microphone? Indeed I do!
Do not post it in this thread or it'll be ignored.