Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307297 times)

clearly not ready, sorry to waste everyone's time.

clearly not ready, sorry to waste everyone's time.
Ye, I kept freezing during the load and there was some other bugs. Better luck next time!

this just in: racerboy continues to be a stuffbird, leaking mods to people who dont know better

this just in: racerboy continues to be a stuffbird, leaking mods to people who dont know better

um

what

???

huh

the pack crown is using- weapon_modernwarbattles- is something that was never supposed to be used by anyone cause its not ready for genericized use

its imbalanced, it uses placeholder models, uses placeholder sounds, and was only being used for brian smith's martial law because its designed for extremely long range combat (as in, the open fields and streets of martial law's island)

the kind of extremely long range combat that makes it totally unsuitable for everything else

the fact that racerboy got it was bad enough and ive already chewed out brian but the fact that racer is evidently distributing it is infuriating, because that means a totally unfinished mod is floating around and some jackass not only made it expressly clear that hes using the weight he gained by 'obtaining' a 'private, secret' mod is actually getting away with swinging his weight around but he is continuing to do it after stating exactly what hes trying to do

like its the reason why i got pissed at jack noir for suddenly releasing smm without asking me but like 10 times worse because i know for a fact racer is using his 'connections' for personal gain

ok why the forget is the client failbinned

Crown does the client have support_updater support?

prolly cause its on my screen even on other servers or somethin

"we're ready"
"we're not ready"
:(

is it gonna be up today

the pack crown is using- weapon_modernwarbattles- is something that was never supposed to be used by anyone ally unsuitable for everything else
he offered me "private add-ons" in exchange for nudes. note that I'm 15 and he is 19 or 20
I'm guessing in his collection was that add-on
i said no, of course

he offered me "private add-ons" in exchange for nudes. note that I'm 15 and he is 19 or 20
I'm guessing in his collection was that add-on
i said no, of course

i'd say yes for that