Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 312644 times)

my apologies, its completely broken right now.

if crown fixes, ill host after my PSAT tomorrow

Oh yeah I'm in the middle of an update that's why it's broken.

my apologies, its completely broken right now.

psat buds lol

You too? Man, the PSAT killed me

If you're wondering why your time played is lower than it was before here is why:

Time played was kept track of fine, but the command that displayed it to you had a math error in it that would make it say you had more than you actually did. The actual amount of time you played on the server didn't change, didn't go back, didn't get lost. The amount it is displaying now is the actual time.

so you're telling me that it was broken to the the point where i had 69 hours?

so you're telling me that it was broken to the the point where i had 69 hours?
would you like to purchase a safety box for $0.00 USD
hurry up because i think i hear them coming

You can type /DM while dead to play a dead people deathmatch now.

imo there shouldn't be a death message at all anymore on the server because you're pretty forgeted if you accidentally run into a random guard and kill him or you wanted to stealthily take out guards because once you kill someone it's up for all to see whether or not they would've known you killed someone without seeing the message and then it's a matter of "how long can i hide out before i meet my grim demise to a blue hat kill squad?" death messages pretty much serve no purpose on the server and mostly impede prisoners in terms of being sneaky

Yes, prisoners killing guards death messages should be hidden to guards (but other prisoners can see).
Guards killing prisoners is entirely for staff purposes and for everyone to keep track of who killed who, even though we have /whokilled.

Yeah, I'd like to see that hidden from guards as well.

imo there shouldn't be a death message at all anymore on the server because you're pretty forgeted if you accidentally run into a random guard and kill him or you wanted to stealthily take out guards because once you kill someone it's up for all to see whether or not they would've known you killed someone without seeing the message and then it's a matter of "how long can i hide out before i meet my grim demise to a blue hat kill squad?" death messages pretty much serve no purpose on the server and mostly impede prisoners in terms of being sneaky
Agreed. Kinda sucks when I jump from a group of people, knife the Warden, and jump back into said group and I get killed even if no one noticed my name.

How about hiding Prisoner > Guard kills but not Guard > Prisoner?