Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307666 times)

Day 1 of Jailbreak withdrawal
send help

send the paramedics
many are dying from jailbreak withdrawal

Why are you asking about a map cycle when the current one isn't even finished?

So from the posts I have seen, apparently this goes public for a while then gets a password on it.

This server looks awesome.

anyone else just refreshing the server list constantly yesterday to see if it would come up : (

anyone else just refreshing the server list constantly yesterday to see if it would come up : (
no

I think it's funny how everyone loves servers where a controller or some kind of higher power commands them to do certain stuff or they die.

-Crown's Jailbreak gets 40 people easily
-Black.Box gets 40 people easily
-Falling Tiles servers get 40 people easily if they're done right.
-Betelgeuse hosted a military RP where the officers commanded the grunts to do random stuff. It was 3AM on the default military base map and he had 20+ people at one point

I think it's because they think that they'll have the opportunity to become the high power eventually and be able to boss people around.

It's just the satisfaction of killing that higher power lol

You guys don't understand! It's a government conspiracy! Crown works for Obama. He's brainwashing you all in making you believe that dictatorships are fun so you guys vote him as the dictator! Snap out of it!

Yes, I wonder why. It could be that most join just to forget around with the warden though.

will there be hosting today?

will there be hosting today?
Server is still glitched. I've requested a refund and purchased one with NFOServers, which I've used in the past and was great. Server is located in New York now so some of you might get better ping. I don't know if It'll be ready to host tonight but most likely tomorrow if I have time.
Why are you asking about a map cycle when the current one isn't even finished?
The current one is basically finished and as you can see from Skill's post there's obviously something in the works so I'm coding a map cycle for when we need it.
It's just the satisfaction of killing that higher power lol
Yeah I think it's got something to do with this, it's pretty fun on both Guards and Prisoners to rebel or control the server.