Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307159 times)

Is /lr sit valid? I've always thought it wasn't, but apparently Razer said Crown said it was valid. I thought it wasn't valid under that some people have it bound, and that gives them an unfair advantage AND sorta breaks http://draked.me/rules#jasp-26

i'm 100% sure there was a huge argument about "lr /sit" and that the resolution was rule 26

I don't even like rule 26, I think we should be consistent across the board and if it's valid to say LR say X then it should just be valid to say LR say /sit. If you have it binded, cool, you have an advantage. It's not that hard to bind.

I don't even like rule 26, I think we should be consistent across the board and if it's valid to say LR say X then it should just be valid to say LR say /sit. If you have it binded, cool, you have an advantage. It's not that hard to bind.
For some new players, binding is a nightmare.

This has always been my sentiment. I like lr sit :(

Moon 2.0 is here.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:27:32 PM by The_Clockworker »

My warden rounds are improving due to moon2.0
thenks

freekill simulator 2016

"stand on the blue circle for 10 minutes" simulator

"waste your life" simulator

5/7

knifed warden while he was crouching into the closet

i also got double money fyi

"stand on the blue circle for 10 minutes" simulator
did this actually happen

There should be a guard round limit. Every time I join I see Shed as a warden/guard and I know its gonna be a stuff round.

Switching out Guards for new ones

Some people in the server were talking about how they want a way to rotate out Guards and I have a way that I think this could be done.

After a new map is selected (even if it is the same one) after the map loads instead of starting a new round it would start a "pre-round" of sorts which would be 30 seconds long. At the start it would remove all the guards from the team and for the first 15 seconds anyone who wasn't previously on the team would be able to swap over. The next 15 seconds would allow even those who were on previously to join. It would then start a new round and continue playing.

This is a rather large change so I'd love some input on this.