PSA: PlasticCan is Outpact

Author Topic: PSA: PlasticCan is Outpact  (Read 1212 times)

Pruf:
He immediately made an alt.

Check out the effort he put into pretending to be new: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142738

Now lots of people pretend to be new to troll, eventually pulling the "it was obviously me all along!  You all failed my social experiment!" gambit.  But consider that 2 of outpact's previous accounts were banned for art theft.  There's no reveal endgame, he wanted to go undiscovered - the reward is the satisfaction that he successfully lied to someone.

And then there's the server crashing - where it's not a personal conflict, he just enjoys making other people suffer.  The guy is a psychopath. 

he hasn't even been on for over a.month

I wanna see more pactman chronicles

seven posts. oh the horror.

And the last one a little over a month ago

I'm pretty sure that badspot just needs to readopt the ip ban again, stuffheads like him just aren't worth the 20$ they keep bringing in.

I'm pretty sure that badspot just needs to readopt the ip ban again, stuffheads like him just aren't worth the 20$ they keep bringing in.
i'm not seeing it, what's he done that's made him not worth easy money

not to us

but badspot makes CASH off people like zedrow and outpact.

whats up with the PSAs all of sudden

What IS a PSA?
Public service announcement
Though idk why op is telling us this, because I'm pretty that account is banned.