Author Topic: Ephi's a Communist?  (Read 7270 times)

lol this guy is such a failure of life.

Although, this is the current issue with RTB 2.0's ingame IRC chat. It'll give the admins right to control whoever's in there according to their motives. I'll probably release a script that allows you to change what server/channel that it connects to, in order for players to choose where they connect, in case they get banned from the chat by Ephi or related.

Note: I don't comment on if the thread opening's ban was deserved or not.

Quite simple enough, this teaches you that the only way to avoid this situation is to applaud him for interrupting your conversation, which is something an idiotic person would do. Speaking of idtiotic people, he interrupted MY conversation, let me re-emphasize that: MY conversation, and then he banned me if I would talk back. This tells me that Ephiltes is an Idiotic, inmature admin who is abusing his powers. If you have any comments on Ephiltes the village idiot, post em here.

Yes I know I exploded there but I was trying to host a server which is something I rarely do and this idiot comes here and eliminates and important resource I use to know if my server, is up or not.
angry.gif

MY CONVERSATION OH NO!

I'd like to point out here that had ALL the chatlogs been posted, you would have seen the reason behind my temporary banning. After a month of him coming on the IRC shouting "lol mocheeze u commernist" and "nocheeze you suck lolLOLOLOL" it does get a little boring.

I was talking about this to Ephi. He didn't reply much.

I'd like to point out here that had ALL the chatlogs been posted, you would have seen the reason behind my temporary banning. After a month of him coming on the IRC shouting "lol mocheeze u commernist" and "nocheeze you suck lolLOLOLOL" it does get a little boring.

He's a friend anyway. It's your mod you should be able to do as you please.

In reading this topic and consequently falling off my chair laughing, I nominate this topic for the "stupidest topic of the Blockland forums".

Gawd that was one of the best kid hissy fits I've seen in ages, still wiping the tears from my eyes. Pretty much just cornered himself then said Internet we've being Tough guys while being a total hypocrite and being the Only one doing it. Blockland Account $20, watching kids being total handicaps on the Forums, priceless.

In reading this topic and consequently falling off my chair laughing, I nominate this topic for the "stupidest topic of the Blockland forums".

Gawd that was one of the best kid hissy fits I've seen in ages, still wiping the tears from my eyes. Pretty much just cornered himself then said Internet we've being Tough guys while being a total hypocrite and being the Only one doing it. Blockland Account $20, watching kids being total handicaps on the Forums, priceless.

Ok now I need to read this topic.

Edit: Oh holy fu[size=0pt]u[/size]cking
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:07:47 AM by Muffinmix »