Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6120 times)

The article is about drinking your own urine

Drinking someone else's is a different case entirely.
In a health case, body fluids are always treated as if they're infected.
If OP did this and got caught, he's going to be told things like "he ould get sick/you hope he doesn't get sick"
or you know, op could go the other route, shove stuff in the starfish's backpack, possibly make the two sick and kill them from infection but alright, i guess nobody else has pointed out the health issues of the other few options, because somehow now when i say something kinda disgusting im pointed out but throwing human stuff in some poor kid's backpack is okay right? especially the possibility of disease and even death in rare cases.

I know where Frankaye lives. I could possibly sneak into his house just to spray the liquid ass around. I have 3 classes with him, and could easily catch him in any one. I also usually run into him as soon as lunch starts so that's another possibility.
holy stuff ur a psycho

someone's an starfish and you want to break into their house?

or you know, op could go the other route, shove stuff in the starfish's backpack, possibly make the two sick and kill them from infection but alright, i guess nobody else has pointed out the health issues of the other few options
because somehow now when i say something kinda disgusting im pointed out but throwing human stuff in some poor kid's backpack is okay right? especially the possibility of disease and even death in rare cases.
Yeah I already addressed both of those
Literal stuff is forgeted up, and can get you in a ton more trouble than the other ones if you get caught
i didn't even see his post

The other two options in poll have zero risk of disease unless OP forgets up and puts something stupid in the gummy bears

This whole thread is a trainwreck if OP is actually considering to use any of these suggestions.

or you know, op could go the other route, shove stuff in the starfish's backpack, possibly make the two sick and kill them from infection but alright, i guess nobody else has pointed out the health issues of the other few options, because somehow now when i say something kinda disgusting im pointed out but throwing human stuff in some poor kid's backpack is okay right? especially the possibility of disease and even death in rare cases.
Or he could just not put anything that came out of his stupid ass body in or on anything that belongs to these kids. Do you really think your idea is okay just because someone else said something worse?

aren't you the one who carries a pillow pet around?
you probably don't need "the kid who shat in some kid's belongings" along with that title

aren't you the one who carries a pillow pet around?
you probably don't need "the kid who shat in some kid's belongings" along with that title
omfg lol

Get alcohol-free perfume and fill it with salmonella or with chloroform and give it to them as a gift.
Dump various laxantives in their drinks.

got a good prank idea
Shoot them in the face and say it was a prank, the cops wont bother you because it was only a prank

and probably working to end my relationship as well.

i dont think anyone wants to get between you and your pillow pet tbh

Get alcohol-free perfume and fill it with salmonella or with chloroform and give it to them as a gift.
wtf this is worse than maxx's idea

i dont think anyone wants to get between you and your pillow pet tbh
LMAO

i still think the spoiled milk balloons in the backpack is a less gross and better option than poop pack

Buy an inert grenade and throw it at them Nevermind you'd be expelled for that