Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6076 times)

duDE

buy multiple bottles of liquid ass, pour them in water balloons and hit the guys from a hiding spot

i dont think anyone wants to get between you and your pillow pet tbh

It is time to hit the trenches. Shots have been fired.

You would have to be stupid beyond belief to think any one of these things is even considerable.

got a good prank idea
Shoot them in the face and say it was a prank, the cops wont bother you because it was only a prank
got a good prank idea
Shoot them in the face and say it was a prank, the cops wont bother you because it was only a prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEWO3qSANP4

Some general guidelines for a good prank:

-Don't do anything they would get you in a stuffload of trouble if you got busted. This eliminates both suggestions (liquid spray and sugar free gummy bears)
-Don't do anything that causes pain. Those sugar free gummy bears are nasty and can cause some pretty bad gut pain so that's out.
-Don't do anything that affects people other than your target. The spray will disrupt entire classrooms, so that's out

You could rape them with a mask on and then they wouldn't know it was you.

-Don't do anything they would get you in a stuffload of trouble if you got busted. This eliminates both suggestions (liquid spray and sugar free gummy bears)
-Don't do anything that causes pain. Those sugar free gummy bears are nasty and can cause some pretty bad gut pain so that's out.
-Don't do anything that affects people other than your target. The spray will disrupt entire classrooms, so that's out

And preferably don't do anything that will cause damage and/or cause a major financial hit to your target and his/her belongings. In other words, don't dump apple juice on their laptops or slash their tires.

i dont think anyone wants to get between you and your pillow pet tbh
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=274845.0
i still think the spoiled milk balloons in the backpack is a less gross and better option than poop pack
This could actually work quite well.

pff that's lame
just don't ruin their belongings

pff that's lame
just don't ruin their belongings
That also rules out pretty much all the pranks.

So far, sugar-free gummy bears seems to be the best bet. They both usually complain about being hungry,

the sugarfree gummy bears got the whole "nuclear stuffs" reputation thanks to a combo of lycasin (both a sweetener and laxative) and people eating like a whole bag at a time.

the sugarfree gummy bears got the whole "nuclear stuffs" reputation thanks to a combo of lycasin (both a sweetener and laxative) and people eating like a whole bag at a time.
The quantity that they must eat shouldn't be a problem.

The only problem would be that I would probably have to taste my own poison.

correct me if i'm wrong, but a handful should be relatively fair game for you to eat. just remember that the stuffs are coming

why are you pranking people anyways