Which prank?

Sugar-Free Gummy Bears
41 (49.4%)
Human stuff In Their Backpack
20 (24.1%)
Liquid Ass
22 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: I want to prank some starfishs.  (Read 6102 times)

stuff in badspot's backpack and leave a note saying it was from outpact

Badspot: OUTTIEEEEEEEE!!!!! D:<<<<<

samson are you ok
apparently I'm a madman, but that's ok! (hence, I AM ok c:<)

pff that's lame
just don't ruin their belongings
There's plenty of things that aren't excluded by those rules. You just have to be creative and think of more than "lol let's hurt them and break their stuff!" That's not a prank, it's just being a richard

I think op mentioned one of them having a laptop, so personally, I think I'd write a program (as a window service, so they wouldn't see it in task manager) that automatically starts, and periodically maxes the volume and plays embarrassing sounds.
Of course you'd have to get access to their laptop. Probably disguise it as something and leave it on a disc somewhere they'd find
That's covers the "don't hurt them", makes far less disruption then a horrible smell all over the school, and be harder to track back to you than the other suggestions

I never said anything about a laptop ever.

And these are the kind of inbred idiots that seem incapable of using anything more complicated than a phone.

I think op mentioned one of them having a laptop, so personally, I think I'd write a program (as a window service, so they wouldn't see it in task manager) that automatically starts, and periodically maxes the volume and plays embarrassing sounds.
Of course you'd have to get access to their laptop. Probably disguise it as something and leave it on a disc somewhere they'd find

Combine that with a screamer and the max volume and he can call it good. Original yet practical.

I vote for rickrolling them. It's 2015, they'll never see it coming.

Combine that with a screamer and the max volume and he can call it good. Original yet practical.
How about some justin bieber music?

oh idk  wtf I was thinking of then
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 09:24:17 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

passenger of stuff music

And these are the kind of inbred idiots that seem incapable of using anything more complicated than a phone.

so they won't know how to fix it

Yeah, most kids these days barely know what a computer does. :/

so they won't know how to fix it

Yeah, most kids these days barely know what a computer does. :/
I cringe when people type using one finger at a time.

I cringe when people type using one finger at a time.

ikr

20 wpm with one finger

60 with the whole hand

just murder them. easier.