Poll

Should third person be enabled?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Bounty Hunter 24/7 - v2.0  (Read 5371 times)

This isnt worth putting a drama for a 59 minute ban, but multiple people, including me had issues with Icosahedron, an SA on the server. Some key points of the issue was when he was using the present gun to kill/bait people into killing him, causing a player to be banned from penalties. I was in a small argument with Ico about how he was also circumventing/baiting with the present gun along with the two people who were banned for this. He claims to not have done this and proceeds to say Killer was, who indeed was.

There were two cases in which people have called out Ico for baiting players by shooting them with the present gun. By shooting players with the present gun and even killing them with physics, to the other person, thats implying that Ico is trying to kill x, and x will attempt to defend himself by firing back, triggering the freekill system.

tl;dr Ico is freekilling with the present gun, and claiming he isnt. Hes even attempted to somewhat switch the subject about the present gun. Other people also did it and got banned by Ico for it.

One question for you Ico, explain how I was causing disruptions in the server. Is talking to you while actually still playing the game is called a disruption? I never influenced anyone else on the server to join my bandwagon and argue with you, and I did not intend to. I can see what you mean when you said I was defending people who broke the gamemode, but come on, you are being a hypocrite for doing the same damn thing, banning, then saying you didnt do it too.

More pictures of the current issue

Sorry for the lengthy post here, but I don't want these situations to go unpunished. The day Yoke left, issues are already being created. Tetrahedron and Dragonoid, I hope you two get a grip on monitoring your admins. Hell, I usually don't take time to type all this, but Icosahedron was enough to cause this, which is surprising for me.

I see, and I can assure you that everything will be taken care of. Tonight I will reset the server and remove the present gun and that should solve this all.

I have been perma-banned by Icosohedron who said that I was baiting and using the present gun to bypass the anti-freekill systems. Panda also was doing that, and I only did it once or twice, and then I stopped. Panda kept on doing it to everyone and it was SO FU*KING ANNOYING. I ask please that my Perma-Ban be at least reduced or revoked
Thanks
killer12568

I see, and I can assure you that everything will be taken care of. Tonight I will reset the server and remove the present gun and that should solve this all.

Thanks. If its fine with you, mind lifting that hour ban? I would like to play on the server for a little more before I go. For some reason if you decide not to, that is completely fine with me, an hour is not that long.

Thanks. If its fine with you, mind lifting that hour ban? I would like to play on the server for a little more before I go. For some reason if you decide not to, that is completely fine with me, an hour is not that long.
I have been perma-banned by Icosohedron who said that I was baiting and using the present gun to bypass the anti-freekill systems. Panda also was doing that, and I only did it once or twice, and then I stopped. Panda kept on doing it to everyone and it was SO FU*KING ANNOYING. I ask please that my Perma-Ban be at least reduced or revoked
Thanks
killer12568
All bans by ico were lifted.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:11:04 PM by Tetrahedron »

Name- OfficerKenny
BL_ID- 37651
Age (optional)- prefer not to say
Who Recommends you?- These aren't recent but: GoogleGlass, Boba Fett, and others will probably recommend me as well.
Why should we accept you?- I find myself good at being an admin on servers, I am very helpful when it comes to dealing with cheaters and people disobeying the rules, and I love to help others that have questions
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 09:36:08 AM by shamester »

I was an original admin on Yoke's server, could I possibly be admined?

Server speed was bumped up from 20mbps to 55mbps, and is now up.

Dude, you just can't say that an expect to be admined. Actually post an application!

The server will be opened later tonight.

Bump. I reopened it on a new VPS server. c:
Thanks TheBlackParrot for setting up the server c:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:35:40 PM by Tetrahedron »

Bump. I reopened it on a new VPS server. c:
Thanks TheBlackParrot for setting up the server c:
Honestly thought this died

Honestly thought this died
It DID but I kinda was just waiting for hosting. People were always asking me me to host it

Misread as booty hunter.