Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

Author Topic: Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up  (Read 8303 times)

I made a "DONT PUSH" button, and when they push it I made print bricks saying "You Got RICKROLLD" appear and then the music plays. The button explodes by the way.  :cookieMonster:

we're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do i, a full commitmetn of what im thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any guy, iiii just want to tell you im feeling, gotta make you-understand, never gunna give you up- never let you down, never make you cry- never say good bye, never gunna run around- and desert you, never gunna tell a lie- and hurt you. I have gone mad

« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 11:44:02 AM by Harm94 »

I never thought I'd get a chance to use this again.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND
AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
lNEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE
AND HURT YOU

And I'll probably be banned for spam now.

the song would have been on the radio if it hadnt been turned into a prank.

I've memorized the hole song. I was gonna Rickroll mah school with my friends. >.>

BEST SONG IDEA EVER!

the song would have been on the radio if it hadnt been turned into a prank.
It will make my day if someone plays this on the radio :P

And i made like 20 doors in front of a box, and in that box there is a button to open the last door.
When you press the button, the door opens and you go into a room with letters that say "YOU WIN"
and when you try to leave and click on the door that gets you out, YOU GET RICK ROLLED >:D!!!!

But there is a hidden door that gives you cake and turns off the music <3

And i made like 20 doors in front of a box, and in that box there is a button to open the last door.
When you press the button, the door opens and you go into a room with letters that say "YOU WIN"
and when you try to leave and click on the door that gets you out, YOU GET RICK ROLLED >:D!!!!

But there is a hidden door that gives you cake and turns off the music <3

And how its properly said, BEST IDEA EVAR!!!

lol im gonna make a store and when a person enters they get rick rolled :P

lol, no one is flaming the bumpers

But there is a hidden door that gives you cake  <--- It am lie and turns off the music <3

its awesome

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♫♪♫♪*¸.•'´¯)¸.• '´¯)
♫(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♫♪*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♫
♫♪(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♫♪
--==---------Rick RoLL-----------==--
(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♫♪♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
♫(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♫♪*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♫
♫♪(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♫

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!
noob: agggggggghhhhhhh!
epic implosion

I love this song its my favorite. Im related to Rick Astley.

I've torrented three of his albums, and have a 12-inch vinyl of Never Gonna Give You Up somewhere. Fortunately, people don't think me as a big gay rick astley fan.