Tieless Suit Edit (v2 Fix)

Author Topic: Tieless Suit Edit (v2 Fix)  (Read 4721 times)

Yes

Thanks to Mr.Noßody for creating the decal. I just packaged it. Decal_Mod-SuitTieless

v2 fix: fix while lines bug
Thank you Jay
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:19:33 AM by Yes »

Pretty nice decal

I can see from the screenshot it has that annoying white lines problem. If you care to fix it, just throw a black square behind the entire decal and set it's opacity to 1%.  I usually do this with all my decals.  I have no idea why those awful white lines show up on decals.. It's especially annoying because it doesn't always happen..

simple and clean

now all we need is one where the v across the neck is opened and scuffled a bit and the whole suit is open

Pretty nice decal

I can see from the screenshot it has that annoying white lines problem. If you care to fix it, just throw a black square behind the entire decal and set it's opacity to 1%.  I usually do this with all my decals.  I have no idea why those awful white lines show up on decals.. It's especially annoying because it doesn't always happen..

I've wondered what causes that crap. Good advice, thanks.

i could use this on bots for a family diner someday  :iceCream:

Hello fellow Citizens

I was scrolling on my favorite forums, this one. And came across this and was thinking about how annoying my tie is during leisure time. So I decided to download this for personal use.

Thank you creator of Tieless Suit

Mr. Barack Obama

Hello fellow Citizens

I was scrolling on my favorite forums, this one. And came across this and was thinking about how annoying my tie is during leisure time. So I decided to download this for personal use.

Mr. Barack Obama
whos this alt

I swear that Barack Obama account is Bill Haslam in disguise.

Yes

Hello fellow Citizens

Mr. Barack Obama
Dear Mr. Obama:

All credit goes to Mr.Noßody for creating the decal. All I did was package it (as mentioned in the op).