Author Topic: I need some video editor help  (Read 392 times)

I was using lightworks but after some problems with Critical Annihilation audio and the horrible ui and only exporting to 720p are turnoffs for me. So I was thinking about getting Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum. The steam reviews are positive. So would you recommend Movie Studio Platinum? but if you would like to recommend anything else then it has to be under $60
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:58:10 PM by jonnyman5656 »

EDIT: I have no idea how I double posted but ok
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:17:17 PM by jonnyman5656 »

Adobe Premiere (hint hint, creative cloud)

I use Sony Vegas, its very good.

Adobe Premiere (hint hint, creative cloud)
PACK IT UP THIS ONE WINS
Also shameless channel plug: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEkM7qFJkSwO__Eq5psbGQ
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:19:37 PM by jonnyman5656 »

the only downside of Adobe editors is the price, and I would hate to pay a monthly payment of $20 for CC. I use Sony Vegas 11 at the moment, which isn't good at all. It crashes a lot and there are rendering issues. I haven't upgraded to 12 or 13 yet, but I would hope that they're better.

the only downside of Adobe editors is the price, and I would hate to pay a monthly payment of $20 for CC. I use Sony Vegas 11 at the moment, which isn't good at all. It crashes a lot and there are rendering issues. I haven't upgraded to 12 or 13 yet, but I would hope that they're better.
yeah sadly its only a 30 day trial, So should I get Movie studio when the trial runs out?

yeah sadly its only a 30 day trial, So should I get Movie studio when the trial runs out?
I'd go for it.