Base Raiders v1.43 - Dead for now I'll probably host it in the future kk thx bai

Author Topic: Base Raiders v1.43 - Dead for now I'll probably host it in the future kk thx bai  (Read 12421 times)

Okay, so I think the current map is officially getting a bit old. We can go one of two routes:
  • 1. If anyone has a suitable low-detail map that they'd like to share that'd be awesome.
  • 2. I could put up a dedicated building server and just leave it up for like a week and people could come on to help.
If nothing happens in terms of #1, I'll go ahead and do #2.

Yo,

I'm hosting Base Raiders again. We built a new map and I added stuff to the mod. You should come check it out!

Changelog + Tutorial + Rules + Reporting + Commands
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:43:12 PM by Reinforcements »

cyberbullying simulator
raid a base and get insults thrown at you
get raided and throw insults at them
hoard all the power to piss everyone on the server off

its p fun i rly like it
good job!!

if you want your topic to be more official-y though you should add pictures and a brief description of the gamemode, along with its mechanics
just a suggestion!

I changed some stuff that the players will hate me for but let's see how this goes!

Base Raider's sounds fun and exiting.
Wasn't expecting Dark RP.

A lot of potential .. for .. aggressive expansion.

Fixed images.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:59:02 PM by Dannu »

-snip
A lot of potential .. for .. aggressive expansion.

what in the world did you change now?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:06:04 AM by Tetrahedron »

-snip-
"hEY guIs!11 my baes raders sERVER is now u p pls join  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:"

Still like the server though, Tis fun

The distance for how much max power can be in one spot should be increased a lot. Also, every building should have at least two entrances.

every building should have at least two entrances.
nonononononononono!!!!
NO!
DO NOT!

NOOOO!!

If I fail at controlling one entrance which I even covered, I'm going to get rekt with two entrances.

nonononononononono!!!!
NO!
DO NOT!

NOOOO!!

If I fail at controlling one entrance which I even covered, I'm going to get rekt with two entrances.
But it's way too easy to hoard power with one entrance.

But it's way too easy to hoard power with one entrance.
Agreed

game is fun
needs more stuff to do

very easy to get a printing press by hogging power then suddenly you have assloads of money coming your way

The legends speak of a big update on the way that will change the concept of power.. or something like that.