Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO [ENDGAME] - MOLTEN loving DIES  (Read 52208 times)

The raisin was stabbed by a tree branch because it needs to be cooked over a fire.
It was gr8.*laughtrack*

let us see who is the greater survivor

This'll be interesting.

And, has it been decided who's hosting the next?
well, we could let the host decide.

and i mean the creator of the forum post.
if this one ends and i haven't made another one seven days after, it'll become "first guy to beat me to it".

Watching kompressor play was depressing

if this one ends and i haven't made another one seven days after, it'll become "first guy to beat me to it".

while your doing that, i'll be practicing with some custom-made games, probably privately unless you actually want me to post them. It would involve a series of special events attributes to a series of unique characters, and those events get removed when the character dies. Kind of like boss characters in a sort.

THIS IS IT! THE WINNER SHALL BE DECIDED!

The Winner Is:

tnatsissA!! YOU WIN!!

That was a good game, albeit somewhat fast. Which i apologise for. I will be practicing other game setups, if you want me to post them on here, i will be happy to oblige. and i'll take them slower if that's the case.

GAME OVER

add me in the next one

Can we do a non serious one this time

and rig it so i win?

Can we do a non serious one this time

and rig it so i win?

Im sure i can manage a non serious one, would a game with super meat boy references including the bosses as special characters in the game, along with a TON of other silly events work? Super meat boy was always a favorite for me.

Of course, if i have permission from the host to do this, i gladly will.

Im sure i can manage a non serious one, would a game with super meat boy references including the bosses as special characters in the game, along with a TON of other silly events work? Super meat boy was always a favorite for me.

Of course, if i have permission from the host to do this, i gladly will.
better use my events

and put me in as katniss
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:12:16 AM by MoltenKitten »

alrighty! This is gonna be good!

(but of course, as i said, i'll wait for permission. Because im modest like that. But i will idly set this up in the background for if i do get it)

(might wanna resend those events to me kitten)

(also, note that all characters from district 1, 2, and 3 will be replaced with "boss" characters. These characters have a massive series of events, by killing one of them, those events get removed, making the game less lethal to the players, deaths for the bosses may seem awkward, and the bosses may even kill themselves, but its just the system)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:20:41 AM by lord techno »