Author Topic: what the forget is metal gear solid  (Read 3305 times)

like seriously what the hell is going on in this series??? i thought it was a tactical espionage shooter, what the forget man?  is anyone else disturbed by the absolute ridiculousness of the story?

and what the forget about ground zeroes?  why did they release a $30 demo for MGS 5?

and can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN how this is somehow a trained sniper!?

what the forget Konami?

can we please discuss this?  am I the only one?

All of this is to be expected from hideo

To be fair you're linking to a guy who is pretty well known to not only to be satire but also hates 90% of all Japanese games.

and can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN how this is somehow a trained sniper!?

And now is the time you realized to ask these questions?

because horny 14 year olds

ground zeroes had a load of content didnt it? $30 is justified

also what does clothing have to do with sniping ability?

also what does clothing have to do with sniping ability?
bare skin and fishnets aren't the best camouflage. and it doesn't really protect against the environment. both of which are important for a sniper.

Never played metal gear solid.
But wtf? Is that a sniper? She looks like a hooker with a few toy guns.

bare skin and fishnets aren't the best camouflage. and it doesn't really protect against the environment. both of which are important for a sniper.
to put this in perspective here were two other snipers in mgs who were given the highlight

the end. who obviously isn't loveualized at all.

and sniper wolf. you could argue that she was loveualized (i mean the concept artist did like 12 nude sketches of her which he described as "lovey") but it definitely wasn't the entire point of, well, her, and even if she is it's not to the extent of the character shown in the op.

so. well. yeah.

The End was a bitch to kill, always was afraid of fighting him as a kid.

who the hell wants "a load of content?"  all it was was playing different missions in the same location with slight differences.  if i wanted that i'd go play team deathmatch on call of duty.  i want a story that progresses and takes me 8+ hours to beat.
The End was a bitch to kill, always was afraid of fighting him as a kid.
i thought it was pretty easy.  unless you're going for the bonus of tranqing him.